Chelsea v Everton

Jase

so you just forgetting Torres goal int he Europa league Final , winning us the corner in the Champs final? Scoring to make sure we got through against Barca ...Scoring the winner against city this season!

Pretty much scoring in every game in europa league last season....But yeah Eto'o has done more.

Get a fooking grip mate , one hatrick and you think he is a world beater again!

SHORT MEMORY on you!

Mind you if you had actually been to some games you might remember...

I know Torres is pish now no one is debating that but was just looking at Chelsea Kings of Europe book and it has pages on what certain players did and it does remind you of a few good things he did.

image.jpg

Those were the days :(

I know Torres is pish now no one is debating that but was just looking at Chelsea Kings of Europe book and it has pages on what certain players did and it does remind you of a few good things he did.

image.jpg

Those were the days :(

Yeah....

but "eto'o is still better "

-.-

I just can't lol.

Yeah....

-.-

I just can't lol.

Lol they wanted some examples there it is. I'm not arguing all our strikers are **** but nice bit in the book.

Going back to Everton, do you think Cole should be on? Has he really upset Jose ?

Yeah....

-.-

I just can't lol.

But Eto'o has been better this season whether you like it or not.

Unless you're talking about the amount of CL

wins both have... But in that case Eto'o also eclipses Torres.

Otherwise, I don't know how what Torres did for us in that CL run makes him better than Eto'o... That's a daft thing to say.

But Eto'o has been better this season whether you like it or not.

Unless you're talking about the amount of CL

wins both have... But in that case Eto'o also eclipses Torres.

Otherwise, I don't know how what Torres did for us in that CL run makes him better than Eto'o... That's a daft thing to say.

I totally agree Eto'o has been better THIS season ,

What i Disagree with is people saying that Torres has done NOTHING for chelsea.

No more Rambo at wing...

No more Mikel at Mid...

No more Luiz at back...

than result will come...

Yeah because our problem has been that goals have been leaking in?

Quite the opposite. We're probably the best team in the EPL defensively. Its just that we lack a proper striker/poacher. Just look at the Stoke game (just 0-1 win) or against West Ham or against WBA where we just couldnt press enough and score another goal to secure the win.

Luiz or no Luiz defensively, thats not where our issue lies. We need to score sitters, we miss too much.

Yeah because our problem has been that goals have been leaking in?

Against West Brom it was. I'm all for him playing in midfield, but we need Terry and Cahill in defence in the big games....and every game between now and the end of the season is a big game.

Against West Brom it was. I'm all for him playing in midfield, but we need Terry and Cahill in defence in the big games....and every game between now and the end of the season is a big game.

No it wasnt. We conceded one goal, and scored one.

You cant expect us to play clean sheets every game. However, I expect us to play better offensively against WBA.

Hate having to play Everton, they have a habit of taking points away from the Bridge. And I now feel Mourinho has done the opposite of what he wanted to do, and has put pressure on us to win following his outbursts about our Premiership rivals and associated managers. I'm not saying I disagree with what he said, but it has put the onus on Chelsea to win, and win well. Otherwise Wanker Wenger and Pellethead Pelligrini will have the laugh at our expense. Little horse with a little manager and all that shit. So lets shut them up and win well. Hazard my son, this is your time :blue scalf: