Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

in a different uni

The amount of games we play he could easily get 30 games. We've got two defenders on the bench which isn't normal for us I think, plus an injury to one of the AMs puts him in.

That's without mentioning that this might not be the best game for him.

Relax, it's only our first match out of 50-60. Injuries and suspensions won't avoid us.

well, i said barring injury/suspensions..

The fact is that he is number 5 out of the ams and the fact jose will probably play ramires-matic-cesc most of the games, i really cant see it, unless as i said before someone gets injured/suspended.

And if Chelsea gets another CF, than 30 is definitely impossible...

well, i said barring injury/suspensions..

The fact is that he is number 5 out of the ams and the fact jose will probably play ramires-matic-cesc most of the games, i really cant see it, unless as i said before someone gets injured/suspended.

From september we are going to have 2 matches every week. CL, Carling Cup, FA-cup from January.. José'll need to rotate the players. 5 players for 3 spots is not that much.. Even if none of our amfs got injured(which I highly doubt), Salah can easily play in 30-35 matches.

From september we are going to have 2 matches every week. CL, Carling Cup, FA-cup from January.. José'll need to rotate the players. 5 players for 3 spots is not that much.. Even if none of our amfs got injured(which I highly doubt), Salah can easily play in 30-35 matches.

Jose doesnt rotate 5 ams.....

and if anything, ramires-cesc-matic will start as much as possible...

unless jose plays a b team in the fa cup, cc cup, i find it highly unlikely salah will get that many games.

its better for salah to move from Chelsea ... he needs to play as much minutes as possible ... not to watch live games of his team on TV

i don't know actually why Chelsea bought the kid !?

its seems Chelsea wanted to spoil Liverpool plans on the expense of the kid's future and career .

its better for salah to move from Chelsea ... he needs to play as much minutes as possible ... not to watch live games of his team on TV

its seems Chelsea wanted to spoil Liverpool plans on the expense of the kid's future and career .

Come on, it's only our first game... We have 5 players for 3 spots. He will get his chance.

No surprise that this comment is coming from an Egyptian