test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

22. Willian

Started by Jason,

5,612 posts in this topic
6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I agree with this summation, I just hope (for all our sakes) he can crank it up for the next 6 months, if not longer. Most evidence seems to point to this not happening. Let us hope I am wrong.

Sad truth is I don't think you're wrong, and neither do you. :)

kc_blue and Vesper like this

^^ Don't know who Graeme Baily is but, if that's the club's position, then it makes perfect sense to me.
This:354e53881212cfe03084cc216fde7ddf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'd personally love Chelsea to take the lead in any potential negotiations and make an offer for Coutinho that included Willian in the deal.

Sell him! RLC can act as the 4th winger for the rest of the season. If we buy Paredes/Barella then that will add extra depth to midfield in case RLC is playing out wide. More importantly, this would give CHO a proper opportunity to establish himself as a starting XI player

13 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I do hope he has but not knowing we bought Pully makes me feel dubious buddy.

But I dont expect much more out of our board TBH.

I remember when Mou came back and there was the reports of the details in his contract stating he would have no powers what so ever in players coming or going.. We might as well castrate all managers, tie their hands behind them and change their title o coach.

I would dearly love if we had a system where the scouts,DOF,manager had regular ,meetings and they all got on the same page to choose who,where,why we want new lads. I dont see it happening any time soon tho

Most if not all clubs have the final say on transfers above the managers these days, the romance of managers having total control left with Fergie.

As-long as players that are compatible to the manager's style of play and of the required quality are signed, i don't see the problem.

9 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Most if not all clubs have the final say on transfers above the managers these days, the romance of managers having total control left with Fergie.

As-long as players that are compatible to the manager's style of play and of the required quality are signed, i don't see the problem.

Problem comes when the board and manager disagree on the quality of said player and he spends his time on his arse warming the bench.

There needs to be a neeting of minds!

We should have kept Conte until the end of August. It was Conte who was ready to actually get rid off him. He saw it.

4 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

We should have kept Conte until the end of August. It was Conte who was ready to actually get rid off him. He saw it.

conte also got rid of the last good striker we had. put us in this mess with Morata.

7 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

conte also got rid of the last good striker we had. put us in this mess with Morata.

That was already done, happened in the past and nothing you could change. But ditching Willian, that would help.

You all know I detest Willian

BUT

I HATE Barca

and if they try to fob off a £35m deal (Malcom is worth £30m or so max atm, plus £5m cash) for a winger (Willian) they offered 65 MILLION QUID for 6 months back

FUCK THEM

To be fair, he had a good game.  Doesn't change anything else written earlier in the thread but today he played well.

Robchels likes this

Just now, kc_blue said:

To be fair, he had a good game.  Doesn't change anything else written earlier in the thread but today he played well.

He scored an absolute world class goal. That was it. Literally.

In the first half he and Alonso were pure shit.

BlueSunshine likes this

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

He scored an absolute world class goal. That was it. Literally.

In the first half he and Alonso were pure shit.

He took his goal well.  Did he have a great game?  No.  But he wasn't as detrimental as he has been for the past several games.  Like I said, I think he had a good game overall.  Credit where it's due. 

And like I said, it doesn't change anything that's been brought up in this thread or change my mind that we should look to improve on him. 

Vesper likes this

Just now, kc_blue said:

He took his goal well.  Did he have a great game?  No.  But he wasn't as detrimental as he has been for the past several games.  Like I said, I think he had a good game overall.  Credit where it's due. 

And like I said, it doesn't change anything that's been brought up in this thread or change my mind that we should look to improve on him. 

agree!

kc_blue likes this