Willian

Jase

• 2 weeks later...

Good bit of footwork from the Emoji man yesterday

Willian left Andy Robertson for dead with a devastating piece of skill last night

Willian.mp4

http://www.thickaccent.com/2018/09/30/video-willian-left-andy-robertson-for-dead-with-a-devastating-piece-of-skill-last-night/

1 hour ago, !Hazard! said:

Really need to get rid of this guy as soon as possible

He is a fucking cancer on the team. Sarri cannot be a fool and not see this shite. He acts like his kids go to bed a couple hours after bloody afternoon tea time.

He makes over 6.2 million quid a year. It would take a high street store manager making £120,000 a year (hardly a shit salary, and many do not come close to that) over FIFTY fucking years to make that, and they sure as fuck would be working mornings AND afternoons (and a whole lot more).

2017-18 he played 3053 total minutes all comps.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/willian/leistungsdaten/spieler/52769

That works out to £2044 per minute.

UK per capita gdp was around £32,400 for 2017.

So takes him 16 MINUTES field time roughly to get paid what the average Brit does in A YEAR.

Insanely spoilt 30 year old brat.

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

He is a fucking cancer on the team. Sarri cannot be a fool and not see this shite. He acts like his kids go to bed a couple hours after bloody afternoon tea time.

He makes over 6.2 million quid a year. It would take a high street store manager making £120,000 a year (hardly a shit salary, and many do not come close to that) over FIFTY fucking years to make that, and they sure as fuck would be working mornings AND afternoons (and a whole lot more).

2017-18 he played 3053 total minutes all comps.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/willian/leistungsdaten/spieler/52769

That works out to £2044 per minute.

UK per capita gdp was around £32,400 for 2017.

So takes him 16 MINUTES field time roughly to get paid what the average Brit does in A YEAR.

Insanely spoilt 30 year old brat.

i agree, we need to offload him asap, the board needs to wake up

Again, people just talking absolute nonsense. He is not world class. Is he a valuable squad player? Yes, he is. He has his flaws but people saying he needs to be offloaded asap are just blurting out nonsense. We will see why we will need him over the season. He can frustrate however he is a very useful addition to have in the squad.

Again, people just talking absolute nonsense. He is not world class. Is he a valuable squad player? Yes, he is. He has his flaws but people saying he needs to be offloaded asap are just blurting out nonsense. We will see why we will need him over the season. He can frustrate however he is a very useful addition to have in the squad.
We don't need someone that has suddenly found a voice and offers little end product on a good day.

He obviously needed as we're short on winger. Getting shot of him is the best option.

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

We don't need someone that has suddenly found a voice and offers little end product on a good day.

He obviously needed as we're short on winger. Getting shot of him is the best option.

He is inconsistent but a very valuable squad player and one, most teams would love to have, hence why Barca made a huge bid for him. I know what will happen anyway, he will return to form and then you will get all the knee-jerks changing opinions once again.

He is inconsistent but a very valuable squad player and one, most teams would love to have, hence why Barca made a huge bid for him. I know what will happen anyway, he will return to form and then you will get all the knee-jerks changing opinions once again.

More like Pedro will regain his place. Willian on form is Hazard on a off day.

4 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

More like Pedro will regain his place. Willian on form is Hazard on a off day.

They will both be rotated, believe me. Either way does not change the fact that he is a valuable squad player, hence why Sarri was not selling under any cost.

2 hours ago, Stats said:

We were absolute numpty cunts to turn down £65m for him. We could have the bought a better, younger RW. Bailey, Malcom (who Barca bought for only £37m after we told them to piss off over Willian). We could have tried a swap deal with Manure (Martial for Willian plus a few quid and maybe had our striker situ sorted now). Pulisic, Suso, Florian Thauvin (6 goals, 3 assists in first 8 games) etc. were also out there. Ousmane Dembélé even was THEN an option. Barca wanted £90m, £45m LESS then they paid for him. Now he has exploded (5 goals in first 7 games, spectacular goals) and looks like he will indeed be the superstar they paid insane money for. Zero chance they sell him.

Bottom line, Willian is a toxic 30yo twat, and a squad player like him is so NOT worth £65m. I have made my peace with Luiz and all the rest of the team (except Morata). NOT Willian. He and Alvaro need to go go go. I am gobsmacked Sarri gave Willian the armband a few matches back. Shameful.

Just now, Vesper said:

We were absolute numpty cunts to turn down £65m for him. We could have the bought a better, younger RW. Bailey, Malcom (who Barca bought for only £37m after we told them to piss off over Willian). We could have tried a swap deal with Manure (Martial for Willian plus a few quid and maybe had our striker situ sorted now). Pulisic, Suso, Florian Thauvin (6 goals, 3 assists in first 8 games) etc. were also out there. Ousmane Dembélé even was THEN an option. Barca wanted £90m, £45m LESS then they paid for him. Now he has exploded (5 goals in first 7 games, spectacular goals) and looks like he will indeed be the superstar they paid insane money for. Zero chance they sell him.

Bottom line, Willian is a toxic 30yo twat, and a squad player like him is so NOT worth £65m. I have made my peace with Luiz and all the rest of the team (except Morata). NOT Willian. He and Alvaro need to go go go. I am gobsmacked Sarri gave Willian the armband a few matches back. Shameful.

This is not Football Manager or FIFA. You blurt players names out as if it is easy to lure them away. What was Thauvin like when he last was in the PL? Absolute shit. Suso wouldn't suit the way Sarri is playing right now imo. Pulisic was not going to leave, despite the rumours. Bailey, I wanted us to get him but again there is no guarantees to say he will be a instant success in the PL. Dembele was never an option nor Barca was ever going to sell a player they invested over £100m on. LOL. Let's be serious. Marital over Willian? He has not done anything noteworthy for a while. Why would we need to swap him. Think there still is a lot to come from Martial. but did we need him to replace Willian? No... he has been worse than Willian for the last few seasons.

And what has he done to make you call him a twat? Because of him stating his training preferences?....