Willian

Jase

Willian: Chelsea midfielder asks lawyers to act on 'forged' letter

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45047044

Chelsea midfielder Willian says he has instructed his lawyers to act after a "forged" document was circulated on the "football market".

The letter appears to show the 29-year-old's signature authorising a change of agent to represent him.

However, Willian claimed he "never signed the letter" in an Instagram post on Thursday.

Willian has been linked with moves to Manchester United, Real Madrid and Barcelona this summer.

In the post, Willian said he had been made aware of a document that "has been circulated through the football market".

"I would like to clarify that I never signed such letter, the content of which I completely deny," he added.

And he alleged there was "clear evidence that my signature has been forged, or anyway misused", which had prompted him to instruct his lawyers "to proceed with all appropriate legal measures before any competent courts or authorities".

The midfielder, who has spent five years at Chelsea, was due to report to pre-season training with the Blues last Friday, after representing Brazil at the World Cup in Russia, but he failed to arrive.

New manager Maurizio Sarri says he is not happy about the "strange" situation, and he will seek immediate talks with Willian.

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Willian: Chelsea midfielder asks lawyers to act on 'forged' letter

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45047044

Chelsea midfielder Willian says he has instructed his lawyers to act after a "forged" document was circulated on the "football market".

The letter appears to show the 29-year-old's signature authorising a change of agent to represent him.

However, Willian claimed he "never signed the letter" in an Instagram post on Thursday.

Willian has been linked with moves to Manchester United, Real Madrid and Barcelona this summer.

In the post, Willian said he had been made aware of a document that "has been circulated through the football market".

"I would like to clarify that I never signed such letter, the content of which I completely deny," he added.

And he alleged there was "clear evidence that my signature has been forged, or anyway misused", which had prompted him to instruct his lawyers "to proceed with all appropriate legal measures before any competent courts or authorities".

The midfielder, who has spent five years at Chelsea, was due to report to pre-season training with the Blues last Friday, after representing Brazil at the World Cup in Russia, but he failed to arrive.

New manager Maurizio Sarri says he is not happy about the "strange" situation, and he will seek immediate talks with Willian.

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Willian is taking legal action after being the victim of an alleged fraud over his Chelsea future.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/willian-takes-legal-action-over-13021025

Letter.thumb.jpg.e40cd41c018a30cb21d6f9c963709905.jpg

it is clear that we do not know how to buy, but maybe worst is the fact that we don't knw how to sell! giroud, morata,willian, pedro, bakayoko,drinkwater, van ginkel, piazon, moses, omeruo, hector, cahill and others are still here, at least half of those would have had to been gone!

Well knock me down with a feather!! What a shock! Never saw that coming! FUCK!!!!!

wILLIAN.jpg.83ac286c692074bee2d894719cf96961.jpg

Willian returns to training after vacation, and is likely to follow Chelsea midfielder

Target of European giants, Brazilian is increasingly close to having stay in the confirmed Blues. Only proposal considered too high can make it change

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=pt&u=https://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/futebol-internacional/futebol-ingles/noticia/willian-retorna-aos-treinos-apos-ferias-e-tendencia-e-que-meia-siga-no-chelsea.ghtml&prev=search

1 hour ago, mccg said:

Maurizio Sarri 'very confident' Willian will remain at Chelsea

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11459253/sarri-very-confident-of-willian-stay

I just re read what he said

"I spoke yesterday with him about him being late, but not about his future,"

17 hours ago, blues.bridge said:

it is clear that we do not know how to buy, but maybe worst is the fact that we don't knw how to sell! giroud, morata,willian, pedro, bakayoko,drinkwater, van ginkel, piazon, moses, omeruo, hector, cahill and others are still here, at least half of those would have had to been gone!

I am sure we can still sell players after the English window closes....

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I just re read what he said

"I spoke yesterday with him about him being late, but not about his future,"

When asked if he was confident Willian would remain at Stamford Bridge, Sarri added: "Yes. Very confident."