Bayern Munich v Chelsea

Jase

cech

azpi luiz cahill bertrand

mikel essien

willian??(schurlle) mata moses

lukaku

subs - schwarzer, iva, cole, torres, rambo, oscar, schurlle.

No chance will Hazard be dropped! he will not only start but play the entire match! Jose will use him like Ronaldo and start him in almost every game and let him play almost every minute of every game! JM wants to develop Hazard into one of the best on the planet he has had a slow start but as the season goes on he will get better and better for sure!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing Mata, Azpi, Luiz, Bertrand, Lukaku, Essien and Van Ginkel getting game time. Yes it's Bayern, but I'd much rather see these guys getting fitness under their belts for the league games ahead.

Cech

Azpi Terry Luiz Bertrand

Essien Van Ginkel

Willian Mata Hazard

Lukaku

over-reaction to a couple of bad performances? :)

by the way whats your take on hazard's performances so far this season. instead of replying sarcastically i would like a head on discussion.

Just having a laugh, cheer up serious one. I have extensively made my point in the Hazard thread. Stats and all. I don't think he was bad against Hull at all btw. This game (ManU)- also in the Hazard thread, WITH argumentation he went missing, but put in a good shift defensively.

I believe he always has slight form issues at the start of the season + he is adapting to Mou (defensive wise). Eden needs games to be fit and find his feet. So yes, I would give him some minutes against Bayern or would you like Bayern played with a non fit Mata, no Hazard and Mikel, Moses and Ba on the pitch?

Now theres a Bratwurst those germans would love to eat :Goober:

No chance will Hazard be dropped! he will not only start but play the entire match! Jose will use him like Ronaldo and start him in almost every game and let him play almost every minute of every game! JM wants to develop Hazard into one of the best on the planet he has had a slow start but as the season goes on he will get better and better for sure!

no one is doubting that he ll get better. he ll be our main man. but right now their are people on the bench who deserve some game time. this is an inconsequential match. also other deserve a chance. hazard might become ronaldo, he is not one yet.

Just having a laugh, cheer up serious one. I have extensively made my point in the Hazard thread. Stats and all. I don't think he was bad against Hull at all btw. This game (ManU)- also in the Hazard thread, WITH argumentation he went missing, but put in a good shift defensively.

I believe he always has slight form issues + he is adapting to Mou (defensive wise). Eden needs games to be fit and find his feet. So yes, I would give him some minutes against Bayern or would you like Bayern played with a non fit Mata, no Hazard and Mikel, Moses and Ba on the pitch?

Now theres a Bratwurst those germans would love to eat :Goober:

i seriously dont care about the result. i would be more upset if any 1 player got injured in this game rather than us losing this one. that should tell u exactly how much i rate it.

so non-fit mata, mikel, moses and lukaku (not ba) would be good for me.

nope. he has been below average/poor in the first 3 games.

got owned by valencia last night. defensively he left cole open against jones and valencia a number of times when lampard had to come in and cover for him.

time for others to get a real chance/shot to show what they can do.

I honestly believe that a lot of Hazard's "averageness" during the past games has got a lot to do with Mourinho's directives as well. Defensively he's been ten times better

than last season, offensively he's been very bland and inaccurate but still he always was one of the better men on the pitch in my opinion. Mourinho's emphasis on discipline

and game control is a major factor in Hazard's performances, judging from watching all three games again. He DOES seem a bit sluggish and chubby for my taste,

as if his metabolism changed over the summer or sth :D but saying he doesn't merit a place in the team would be a bridge to far...

I honestly believe that a lot of Hazard's "averageness" during the past games has got a lot to do with Mourinho's directives as well. Defensively he's been ten times better

than last season, offensively he's been very bland and inaccurate but still he always was one of the better men on the pitch in my opinion. Mourinho's emphasis on discipline

and game control is a major factor in Hazard's performances, judging from watching all three games again. He DOES seem a bit sluggish and chubby for my taste,

as if his metabolism changed over the summer or sth :D but saying he doesn't merit a place in the team would be a bridge to far...

that was taking it a bit too far, but i seriously dont see the point of playing hazard for this game. specially if moses is in jose's plans then a front 3 of moses-mata-willian should start so as to get playing time.

i feel what jose is doing is that he is trying to make hazard more of a ribery than a ronaldo. instilling in him the importance of one's defensive contribution to the team.

Well, we need to wait a bit, then. I hope, no more mid-fielders though. :halo:

For me Martinez from Porto would do the trick.

its porto, 40 mil at the least. might as well not have bought willian and just given napoli there 50 million. :sigh: what could have been...

its porto, 40 mil at the least. might as well not have bought willian and just given napoli there 50 million. :sigh: what could have been...

Yes, when one adds it all up...what could have been....oh well. Despite of it. 3 games = 7 points. So far, so good.

I want us to win this for so many reasons, one of them is that I want the Bayern fans to just shut the fuck up for a while... They are so smug, they keep saying that we "stole" the CL from them, like it's illegal to win on penalties or something! <_<