Spike

Hazard LW will always beat anyone to that spot.

So no point getting a WC LW for that spot and have him on the bench while Hazard is out there.

Our RW is not so great, but as you said Willian will stay here and we just got Cuadrado. So 2 RW is good enough. Not to mention that Ramires can fill in that spot of winger when we play more conservative.

That's why Hazard should be moved to the 10 role and Greizmann would have the left wing. Right now, our attacking midfielders simply aren't good enough. Even Arsenal are better in that position than us, not to even mention the likes of Madrid and Bayern. There aren't a lot of goals in this team and that's a big problem.

That ship has sailed.

Everyone knew that he's going to leave Sociedad in the summer of 2014. But Chelsea, instead of waiting that 4 months, bought Salah. End of story.

I really had hopes that arranged game against Sociedad in the Summer, completely out-of-nothing, meant that the clubs agreed something as well. Sadly, not.

But Griezmann isn't RW. He's second striker through and through.

Move on.

Hazard LW will always beat anyone to that spot.

So no point getting a WC LW for that spot and have him on the bench while Hazard is out there.

Our RW is not so great, but as you said Willian will stay here and we just got Cuadrado. So 2 RW is good enough. Not to mention that Ramires can fill in that spot of winger when we play more conservative.

Yup, but as I said in Hazard thread some time ago, we have been lucky with Hazard could stay fit along this season. Yes, not a WC LW what we need, but still I think we need another one. Prefer who could play as LW and RW also, so that he could be a useful backup for Hazard and at the same time competing with Willian. If Cuadrado not getting any better, we basically only have Hazard and Willian to count on until January, which is not good.

How is Oblak flop?

He was bought for 16 million, he was obviously meant to be the nr1. They expected him to replace Courtois just like the Belgian replaced De Gea. Of coure Oblak is very young and has many years to prove his class this season is a disappointment for him and for Atletico.

Signing him for the RW would be all fun and fine but it's not like he's getting any of his goals this season from that position. In his mind and i'm sure many minds, he's a striker now. That's where he seems to flourish. And he's too good to be a back up one at that.

Signing him for the RW would be all fun and fine but it's not like he's getting any of his goals this season from that position. In his mind and i'm sure many minds, he's a striker now. That's where he seems to flourish. And he's too good to be a back up one at that.

Which will be perfect for us. Could be our 3rd striker option, but also can play as a RW most of the time. Kind of Schurrle last season.

He was bought for 16 million, he was obviously meant to be the nr1. They expected him to replace Courtois just like the Belgian replaced De Gea. Of coure Oblak is very young and has many years to prove his class this season is a disappointment for him and for Atletico.

You were sayin ? ;)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You