Mancini Sacked!

I was relaxed about the Mourinho situation, but this has unsettled the waters.. a bit.

'Hopefully' the sheikh owner-connection to Malaga, plus the swift exit before the seasons over, means they've agreed terms with Pellegrini.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

How are you pal?

Relaxed for the first time since November. :tophat:

With Pelligrini I think they'd have the upper hand on an Isco transfer too. Unfortunately for us he's a good step up from Mancini. That said, the things a Mourinho Chelsea team could do. :eyebrows:

Don't we have some link with Malaga now? I think that we have still got a good chance to get him, if we so wanted.

That wasn't my point..

The best side in italy were relegated, Milan had points deducted. Mancini won titles because of this, that scandal was the best thing to happen to his career. Even when he 'actually' won the title (as opposed to being 'awarded it') it was still because of this, and the effect it had on the league.

Okay, I completely misread your first post. Apologies..

Okay, I completely misread your first post. Apologies..

Oh CHOULO. You're losing your edge. :lol:

He wasn't even talking anything Juventus there but you got all edgy because he mentioned the match fixing scandal...

Oh CHOULO. You're losing your edge. :lol:

He wasn't even talking anything Juventus there but you got all edgy because he mentioned the match fixing scandal...

What's your point?! ARE YOU SUGGESTING THAT JUVE ONLY HAVE 29 TITTLES?!!!

:Goober:

We had Jose though..with the wrong manager it coud've easily backfired.Man City brought so many players but failed to produece anything really isnt as simple as spend money=trophies and results all the time.Man U havent spent loads yet won a lot..

Chelsea...

Money is all Man City have, though. They will never become like us, because they are a passionless club, and I think it won't be long before they return to what they once were, just a mediocre team. We're different, we've had players like Lampard, Terry, Cech etc. and a very devoted owner for so many years. We've created history.

City are a club without identity, without spirit. They don't even have a legend, and probably they never will.