Waterfall

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we sign Khedira, I will lodge my foot up somebody's arse. Hes fucking shit. The only upside Khedira has on Mikel is that he can score headers from corners/freekicks.

madrid fans dont think that at all. they like him

If we sign Khedira, I will lodge my foot up somebody's arse. Hes fucking shit. The only upside Khedira has on Mikel is that he can score headers from corners/freekicks.

khedira is defensively miles ahead of mikel. offensively, they are both kinda equal, mikel has the better technique though.

Khedira shit now, LOL WTF? He is one of the best CDM in BBVA atm. Or because he doesn't score 30 yards screamers like Alonso used to he is considered shit now?

No ones saying he's shit though if you read. Most people are just saying he won't be a big improvement in midfield so there's no point in buying him.

I'd rather Kondogbia than Khedira tbh. Don't know why Real are stacking their midfield so much.

Me too, although I would prefer Luiz Gustavo ahead of both and he looks to be available from Bayern who are stacked in miefield too. And obviously my first choice De Rossi but that deal looks dead in the water.

madrid fans dont think that at all. they like him

Like hell they do. The only one who rated Khedira in Madrid was Mourinho and I can see them getting rid of him now that Jose is gone. The local media absolutely hate Khedira and a lot of their fans are easily brainwashed my Marca etc. to think he's shit.

He's actually a pretty good DM in my opinion, I just don't want to see him at Chelsea.

Me too, although I would prefer Luiz Gustavo ahead of both and he looks to be available from Bayern who are stacked in miefield too. And obviously my first choice De Rossi but that deal looks dead in the water.

Like hell they do. The only one who rated Khedira in Madrid was Mourinho and I can see them getting rid of him now that Jose is gone. The local media absolutely hate Khedira and a lot of their fans are easily brainwashed my Marca etc. to think he's shit.

He's actually a pretty good DM in my opinion, I just don't want to see him at Chelsea.

http://www.managingmadrid.com/2013/7/26/4559950/real-madrid-kondogbia-khedira

looking at the comments on here the fans dont want him to leave and they prefer him to kondogbia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You