Fernando Torres

Cj i think the days of us signing players for 30+million are behind us now. We are in the business of making these players which i think is right !

We never had those days.... Roman Did That Ones... and was he not Chelsea............. We are not a team that get player for more than 28 Millions... We lose all player for more than that... because he is a top class and we never get top class..

We never had those days.... Roman Did That Ones... and was he not Chelsea............. We are not a team that get player for more than 28 Millions... We lose all player for more than that... because he is a top class and we never get top class..

Wow your English is horrendous ! huh.gif

Edited by Badboy

Wow your English is horrendous ! huh.gif

Give him a break dude, he is trying.

I understand what he is trying to say and he is right. We have never really signed players for massive amounts. But we spent alot of money on seperate players. Of course there is those couple of players in which we did spend big. But i think Roman learnt from that.

Hodgson – Torres doesn’t want to stay with Liverpool!

Posted on July 25, 2010 by adminThe new Liverpool manager Roy Hodgson has admitted that he has spoken to the Spanish striker Fernando Torres, and says the hitman is very unhappy with the Liverpool club as a whole, and there is little he can now do to persuade him to stay. Torres has been strongly linked with a move to Chelsea, or possibly Man City, and the two clubs will certainly be heartened by today’s admission.

“Unfortunately, I cannot do much more,” said Hodgson. “His beef is with the club and not me.”

“Fernando’s situation has nothing to do with me, he made that perfectly clear over the phone during the World Cup and when I met him face-to-face.

“He knows what I would like to do with the club. He knows how much I value him.

“But his issues are with what has gone on in the past rather than the future. If he has problems with the club for things in the past, it is difficult for me to dismiss that.”

But Hodgson also said that he hoped that Torres would still honour his contract with the club, despite his misgivings. “People forget he is a Liverpool player,” he added. “One year ago he signed a four-year contract. I hope he will commit himself by honouring his contract.”

http://justchelsea.com/hodgson-torres-doesnt-want-to-stay-with-liverpool/2363

despite the fact it looks like Torres wants out of Liverpool..with him still having 3 years left on his contract,Liverpool still hold the ace card and can refuse all offers for him under the price they value him at..which is probably £50 million.

i really don`t like him..but just like Cristine Ronaldo,although i think both should have gender tests like that South African runner did last year...they are talented footballers..so wouldn`t be totally against us making an offer..but with his injury history in recent years, i`d only be happy with us offering about £14million which is clearly not enough for Liverpool to accept ,so it`s a non-starter for me.

he`s good when healthy, but he`s not the only good forward on the planet and pretty much all the other good ones are more durable than him.

Well It looks like The Buyer Machine Manchester City also want Torres.... So nice... They thing Money can buy all players... jajaja they still forget, Futbol is a 11 player Only jajajaja....

City is the Stupidest Team in the world... Even Worse than Real Madrid in the Transfer Windows. If a Player is 10 Million, City will pay 25, and they pay to sale him next season for less.

http://news.bbc.co.u...ity/8853856.stm

Seriously, hasn't Man City got enough strikers as it is? I thought they were trying to lower their squad number to 25.

they HAVE to reduce the size of their squad to 25 senior players ....but how they will reduce their wage bill to meet EUFA regulations is a mystery