Oscar

themightyblue

not playing because of injuryfear in WC year

taeking selfies after a loss

being uncomitted after a hurting defeat

---> recognized as a better player then our two seasons in a row player of the year

playing while his father was abducted

telling his NT to fuck off in a WC year and playing through pain with the club

---> probably most hated player since winston bogarde

It's funny how supporters are isnt it?

Kun is a little bit afraid. He has this fear inside his head because of all his injuries and with the World Cup fast approaching. But he probably ­arrives at the World Cup in his best physical form and we all know that when he is physically OK, he makes a ­difference on the pitch.

The guy takes care of himself and is really careful, but you can’t know if you are going to get injured or not.

Why is everyone freaking out about him. I don't get it. He has repeatedly said that he has plans to play here for a long time. He is nowhere near his prime and can only improve. Knee jerking is nonsensical

Why is everyone freaking out about him. I don't get it. He has repeatedly said that he has plans to play here for a long time. He is nowhere near his prime and can only improve. Knee jerking is nonsensical

He does have to step it up next season, he has been really bad the last few months.

Long season with Chelsea, confed cup, long season again, world cup. Excuse him if he's a bit tired.

Still even if your tired you should be able to play better than how he was playing. And if he really was that tired then he should have said to Mourinho to get some rest.

Still even if your tired you should be able to play better than how he was playing. And if he really was that tired then he should have said to Mourinho to get some rest.

Everyone on here would bash him if he asked for rest. Lose, lose.

Everyone on here would bash him if he asked for rest. Lose, lose.

I don't think so tbh, most people would have understood that I think. Or he could say he isn't fit, I like him but next season he has to perform again. We have no use for a player who plays like he did the last few months.

Cause he's 21 and wants to play in front of his country in the biggest tournament in the world? Relax.

He earns his salary in Chelsea and not in Brasil.

Jose trusted him and he let this team down. If it was because of his national team, then he is not a player I want to see in this club anymore.