Oscar

themightyblue

I can see @Rmpr point about it.

But do you know what, in all this, I really don't care one jot about the fucking WC.

:confused:

Dont lie. You'd be fighting mad if Rodgers risked Sterling missing out on the world cup on the last day of the season

:Goober:

Oscar—"We're aiming to try & play me in the final clash of PL (Cardiff) but I have to take care for the WC"

No idea how true this is but if it is then I am fucking livid. I understand how big the WC is to these players but his club is his bread and butter and he says stuff like this......I;m sorry but this doesn't sit well with me at all.

It seems like he's been "taking care for the wc" so far this entire fucking year. Unbelievable.

If he loses a bit of form because of WC and tiredness and at the start of next season Willian+Schurrle/Salah excels in those CAM roles. What do we think will happen to Oscar? IF his confidence goes down even more I will be worried if he could ever reach that potential he has for us.

One thing I find funny is how the same users that have been criticizing Oscar for such a long time are the same ones that defend Hazard during this time.

All I know is if Oscar said this, all hell would of broken loose.

Well, to those people, Hazard is the GOD you know. He can do no wrong. Should be worshiped at all times. Anybody that says anything bad about him need to get lost you know.....

Hey man .... Not you as well, plz. Sigh. Why polarize things like that. #feelingsadnotfunny

Duh. Hazard is the 2nd best winger in the world.

Stop dude, just stop it. Ribery, Robben, Bale, CR7 are all better than him. Even Di Maria is too imo as he works much harder and always show up in big games, with Hazard it is not the case yet. Oh and Neymar is also better than Hazard technically but I believe they are very close now after this season.

Hey man .... Not you as well, plz. Sigh. Why polarize things like that. #feelingsadnotfunny

Don't get me wrong Tom. I respect the (properly expressed) views of both sides in the debate of Hazard has caused in that Atletico game and have no issues with it at all. Each to their own.

That post was just specifically aimed at a particular small group of people here who just blindly think Hazard is a god, can do no wrong and won't even bother to have civilized debate about it.

Don't get me wrong Tom. I respect the (properly expressed) views of both sides in the debate of Hazard has caused in that Atletico game and have no issues with it at all. Each to their own.

That post was just specifically aimed at a particular small group of people here who just blindly think Hazard is a god, can do no wrong and won't even bother to have civilized debate about it.

I know but the knife cuts both ways. It sometimes makes people extreme in the opposite direction and any reasonable rationale you give in favour of Hazard gets you the brand of fanboy or even belgian!

Lol.

That said .... I cursed at Hazard. Goddamn. I did at Mou as well.

Ps: cursed a lot at Ramires as well, maybe the most lol

I know but the knife cuts both ways. It sometimes makes people extreme in the opposite direction and any reasonable rationale you give in favour of Hazard gets you the brand of fanboy or even belgian!

Lol.

That said .... I cursed at Hazard. Goddamn. I did at Mou as well.

Ps: cursed a lot at Ramires as well, maybe the most lol

Am disappointed Tom. Thought we understand each other to not even get to this.. :cry: :cry:

It seems like he's been "taking care for the wc" so far this entire fucking year. Unbelievable.

Oh, so he has had an injury for 9 months and opted along with Chelsea medical staff not to play all matches we played this season because of bloody WC?

Get your facts straight. He said he'd play if the manager needed him - reason why he was in the bench, available if Mourinho wanted. But Mourinho didn't want to risk to have yet another not 100% fit player in the pitch. Of course he has to worry about the WC in his own country while he's Brazil - one of the most important NTs in the world - when he could be worsening an injury, in addition to not being fit.

I don't give a fuck about the WC, I don't care if he plays or not, but what you said MAKES NO SENSE and I respect any player that INJURED makes a decision, although in this case it was clearly made by Mourinho, not Oscar.

that was specifically at the haranc (or whatever) guy. He's been a nuisance with the Eden worship. It's hard to be around him when you can't say anything and he calls you all names in the dictionary.

Am disappointed Tom. Thought we understand each other to not even get to this.. :cry: :cry:

Why mate, i wasnt talking about you at all. Not at all, really. But the abuse Hazard got was over the top (i saved the 'we should sell him' and the 'its cause you are belgian' quotes).

So please don't be mad. I am in now way mad at you nor pointing a finger.silly! I didnt even know you were talking about Haranc guy lol

Friend_hug.gif

Why mate, i wasnt talking about you at all. Not at all, really. But the abuse Hazard got was over the top (i saved the 'we should sell him' and the 'its cause you are belgian' quotes).

So please don't be mad. I am in now way mad at you nor pointing a finger.silly! I didnt even know you were talking about Haranc guy lol

Friend_hug.gif

Great! Now you're being too serious. Fuck it...

funny-gif-grumpy-cat-box.gif

Tought this was hazard thread for a moment, this still is Oscar thread isnt? :]

After 2095 posts you should know the rules by now :) Oscar/Hazard are always to blame for anything And everything ;)

I always throw in Mikel and Ramires too, with a hint of Torres ;)

I have been harsh on Ramires lately - but he is frustrating! Oscar has burnt out and Hazard had a bad game - shock horror - football players are humans not robots ;)

I can only blame the FIFA game franchise for the constant levels of disappointment ;)