Thorgan Hazard

themightyblue

As much as I am excited with our signings, this is uneeded and is unfair on the young players we have already like I have stated. We also want Moses, Oscar, where the hell are Piazon going to feature if he is apparently our "brightest prospect". Is it maybe to keep Eden company or what but I don't feel this move is necessary. Anyone know what the fee is for the player?

I think the restructuring of the FA's U21 league system is facilitating the need for all of these transfers of youth players. The CFC website had a feature on it a couple weeks back and it sounds fantastic. The strengthening of our squad depth means that we can invest a lot more time and resources on our youth in their own environment instead of rushing them into first team action.

That being said, my first reaction to this transfer was one of confusion and general dislike. But since he is so young and his talent is so raw, I am comfortable knowing that he can play alongside the likes of Piazon, Bamford, Chalobah, Feruz, Kane, etc.

Hey everyone,

I can talk to you a little about Thorgan as a RC Lens supporter (and I have been to every home games last season).

Well, Eden is going to be one top player for Chelsea for sure, but Thorgan has proved nothing in our team.

Okay, he has talent and move quickly on the pitch, but here we don't understand his career choice.

Eden is far better than him, no doubt about that. Thorgan has good dribbling skills, but much weaker in "game vision".

I'll not say he is selfish on the pitch but, in French second league (Ligue 2), he was not among the best players. Not even our best player last year.

As you see he started few games and that's it ...

In my mind, this transfer is just a little "present" to Eden, to be with his younger brother.

I hope Thorgan will be good in the future, but in comparison with another young Gael Kakuta (that your club has also stolen from us few years ago!!! lol) T.Hazard is today weaker than Kakuta, no doubt.

Hope I helped you to know a little bit about him ...

You can have him back if your still gutted about it, but for some cash back though :D

Hey everyone,

I can talk to you a little about Thorgan as a RC Lens supporter (and I have been to every home games last season).

Well, Eden is going to be one top player for Chelsea for sure, but Thorgan has proved nothing in our team.

Okay, he has talent and move quickly on the pitch, but here we don't understand his career choice.

Eden is far better than him, no doubt about that. Thorgan has good dribbling skills, but much weaker in "game vision".

I'll not say he is selfish on the pitch but, in French second league (Ligue 2), he was not among the best players. Not even our best player last year.

As you see he started few games and that's it ...

In my mind, this transfer is just a little "present" to Eden, to be with his younger brother.

I hope Thorgan will be good in the future, but in comparison with another young Gael Kakuta (that your club has also stolen from us few years ago!!! lol) T.Hazard is today weaker than Kakuta, no doubt.

Hope I helped you to know a little bit about him ...

Thanks for that. Maybe it is that the board are thinking of cashing in on him in future for better profit but like you, I don't see how he is going to have a major influence. Eden said his younger brother is more talented but maybe that is just to hype him up but who knows?

You can have him back if your still gutted about it, but for some cash back though :D

I think Kakuta is banned from our club for several generations after all he has done to leave the club so young :rant:

At least Eden Hazard is clever, he proved his talent is his home-club for several years before leaving to join your club. Today Hazard is well appreciated in France and thanked for having been here until last season.

Players like Kakuta move to top teams and spoil their borning talent.

Thanks for that. Maybe it is that the board are thinking of cashing in on him in future for better profit but like you, I don't see how he is going to have a major influence. Eden said his younger brother is more talented but maybe that is just to hype him up but who knows?

I hope Thorgan will progress at Chelsea but today, Eden is far far far better.

Eden : French Ligue 1 champion, 2 times french Ligue 1 player of the year, 1 time best "rookie" player of the year.

Thorgan : French Ligue 2 substitute in my dying favourite club Lens.

Our club needs money, that's also why Chelsea can get him easily also.

It's obviously a thought of signing someone for nothing and making him into a decent player for the future. Strange signing yeah, didn't we sign some triplets not long ago? We obviously like the brotherly love shite lol. They probably think Thorgan can be another Eden or they wouldn't have bothered.

I hope Thorgan will progress at Chelsea but today, Eden is far far far better.

Eden : French Ligue 1 champion, 2 times french Ligue 1 player of the year, 1 time best "rookie" player of the year.

Thorgan : French Ligue 2 substitute in my dying favourite club Lens.

Our club needs money, that's also why Chelsea can get him easily also.

Thanks for the information mate, im not sure why we've made this signing, very strange.

Eden has another Brother, 16 that just became pro @ Lille, he is 16 and is really really good: kylian hazard

This is from Kylian's Facebook page, I assume Eden is the one on the right:

535398_354381504620591_1837033192_n.jpg

Wonder if Arsene Wenger has ever seen that! :rolleyes: