Thorgan Hazard

themightyblue

• 2 weeks later...

Thorgan Hazard:

"Playing for Chelsea is a dream. But when I see the difficulties that Kevin De Bruyne is having. He is so good and he is still on the bench. This has made me realise that I should not jump too soon."

[Het Nieuwsblad]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

According to the belgian press he is named the most valuable player of the season so far (15 games) scoring 9 goals and having 8 assists.

Bravo!

Makes me wonder, he did a good 2nd half last season and a good first one this season, favorit for the golden shoe?

Makes me wonder, he did a good 2nd half last season and a good first one this season, favorit for the golden shoe?

have always respected your opinions on the Belgium players ,,, So just how good do you see Thorgan is ,,and can we hope to see him play for us?