Thorgan Hazard

themightyblue

I was convinced he'd never make it in Chelsea, I still am tbh, but he's made remarkable progress..

Yup, at the very least we should be looking to make a decent profit on him in a few years if he continues his rapid development but for one reason or another never makes it at Chelsea.

Two Hazards tearing teams up together for club and country would be something though...

Time to take notice in London, and do the same with the older brother?

What I also noticed about Thorgan is that, even though his defensive work rate was decent, he seemed to have a lot of tactical freedom in attacks. Something we can't afford to give his brother here at Chelsea, IMO.

What I also noticed about Thorgan is that, even though his defensive work rate was decent, he seemed to have a lot of tactical freedom in attacks. Something we can't afford to give his brother here at Chelsea, IMO.

Could be.

Imo Thorgan's stamina and workrate is much higher then Eden's. But Eden is the more explosive one of the two. But if you look at Thorgan in a game, this dude is everywhere, all game long..

Btw, journo's asked Eden who's the best of the three, Eden - Thorgan or Kylian..

My dad! said Eden :)

Could be.

Imo Thorgan's stamina and workrate is much higher then Eden's. But Eden is the more explosive one of the two. But if you look at Thorgan in a game, this dude is everywhere, all game long..

Btw, journo's asked Eden who's the best of the three, Eden - Thorgan or Kylian..

My dad! said Eden :)

Eden likes to be humble I see.BTW is Thorgan's dribbling as good as Eden?

Don't forget Thorgan is playing in the Belgian League, If Eden was playing here in a decent team and in a free role, he'd probably score 2-3 goals each weekend (would be nice practice :P).

Thorgan is a very good player, but as of now nowhere near Eden's level or that of the starting eleven of the national team.

• 4 weeks later...

A rumour popping my screen today.

Anderlecht are trying to loan Thorgan from january untill end of season, it appears that Hazard and Anderlecht allready agreed some kind of deal. It's up to Chelsea now if they go ahead with it.

Thorgan scored 12 goals and assited another 14 this season in all competitions. So allready he took another step this season, a move to Anderlecht would be another step in his career, but is it smart to do this mid-season? I don't know really..

A rumour popping my screen today.

Anderlecht are trying to loan Thorgan from january untill end of season, it appears that Hazard and Anderlecht allready agreed some kind of deal. It's up to Chelsea now if they go ahead with it.

Thorgan scored 12 goals and assited another 14 this season in all competitions. So allready he took another step this season, a move to Anderlecht would be another step in his career, but is it smart to do this mid-season? I don't know really..

I would think its better for him to be the main man at Zulte. Its the same league anyway.

Wasn't the loan until the 30/06/2014 ?

In case of recalling option, Chelsea would have to pay insane money to Zulte... to loan him back to Anderlecht? I don't buy this.

You can find a recalling option with players that could walk into our squad just "in case of". Thorgan isn't ready yet and far from that.

Hm, don't know if it's for 1,5 year.. Could be tough..

If Anderlecht is willing to pay some part of that? ...

At Anderlecht he would be surrounded with better players, but also tougher competition, at Zulte he has nothing to fight for..

Hm, don't know if it's for 1,5 year.. Could be tough..

If Anderlecht is willing to pay some part of that? ...

At Anderlecht he would be surrounded with better players, but also tougher competition, at Zulte he has nothing to fight for..

You are right but what i see, is a way to weaken Zulte before the play offs.

Thorgan is the best player of the jupiler league, he would strengthen Anderlecht, we both agree about that, but he is not really needed.

May be as left winger due to Suarez injury (he played there after the mitrovic signing), but the problem with Vanden Brom, he can't manage good rotation. Don't know how much game time he would receive. That could be just mind game to take him off from Zulte, a direct title rival

Chelsea scout Piet de Visser thinks it's a bad idea to move Thorgan to Anderlecht.

"Why should we let him go to a team that isn't doing better then Zulte-Waregem at the moment."

De Visser praised Zulte's coach Franky Dury, saying he played a big part in the development of the player the last 2 seasons. "We won't let him go to Anderlecht that easy."