Daniel Sturridge

the wes

:lol: 20m for someone in his last year of his contract?! Can't see it happening.

Eh?, you actually sometimes get more money for people who are on the last year of there contract, as Lukaku did for example, youngsters usually do.

I think we are letting a great talent go, if he goes. I'm gutted for the guy in the sense that we never gave him a chance. Look at Wellbeck, flourishes because he's given the chance to. Sturridge deserves his chance and has been so much better than Torres overall this season. Had he of played in the CF role I can't halp but think he would have doen alot better. Only we can lose from this situation. I personally don't see why he can't get a run in the CF Role. Proved everything at Bolton he has to.

Partly agree with that but the problem with Sturridge is his attitude. At the moment, he is not even doing the basic things right. He hardly tracks back, doesn't pass the ball, selfish, shooting from ridiculous angles at first sight etc. He is basically only thinking of himself and not being a team player. Yes, Welbeck is now flourishing at United because he's given the chance but ALSO, he's doing those things that I mentioned that Sturridge isn't doing. Unless Sturridge has any desire to be top class player, he needs to sort himself out. Otherwise, he will be encountering the same problem wherever he goes.

Eh?, you actually sometimes get more money for people who are on the last year of there contract, as Lukaku did for example, youngsters usually do.

Who would be so silly to pay that money right now? Only one I can see is Liverpool and maybe City!

Who would be so silly to pay that money right now? Only one I can see is Liverpool and maybe City!

Well there you go then you just said it yourself, Liverpool would i know they would. Everyone knows Sturridge has a shit load of potential and other managers know he's been getting played out of position, all he needs is to mature, i bet teams would splash out 20 million on him.

Well there you go then you just said it yourself, Liverpool would i know they would. Everyone knows Sturridge has a shit load of potential and other managers know he's been getting played out of position, all he needs is to mature, i bet teams would splash out 20 million on him.

We shall see.....

Danny u suck, u have no right foot.You have shi te character and u can leave.For the money we will get for Sturridge (10-20mil) we can get quite decent backup striker for Torres.Probably the worst attacker I have seen in CFC since 2004.As i said he has no right foot and needs like 3 chances to score once..fuk off.

If Torres isn't our main striker next season, then it will be someone else like Falcao or Higuain.

He will remain 2nd or 3rd choice CF as long as he stays here.

Why? in all likelihood we will go into next season with Torres, Sturridge, and Lukaku as our CF. I have faith in Torres, but there is no guarantee he will hit on all cylinders. Sturridge can take his chances and prove he is the best CF on the squad.

Danny u suck, u have no right foot.You have shi te character and u can leave.For the money we will get for Sturridge (10-20mil) we can get quite decent backup striker for Torres.Probably the worst attacker I have seen in CFC since 2004.As i said he has no right foot and needs like 3 chances to score once..fuk off.

Fuck off, every comments of yours is shit as the next one.

When asked if he could silence the whispers about his future by saying categorically he will be at Chelsea come August, he told Standard Sport:

“You never know what is going to happen in the future.

“Everyone is going to evaluate the season that they’ve had, the club will certainly evaluate players and I will certainly evaluate my situation.

“I have achieved so much with Chelsea this season and I have a great feeling inside. I hope to be able to achieve more things next season.”

When pressed if he would really want to leave the European champions, he added: “Regardless of what happens it has been a great season and I hope it continues for another year and we can win some more trophies.

“I have played my part this season, I probably played in half the Champions League games. It is a season that will live in the memory of everyone and we thoroughly deserved everything we got.

“Obviously I see myself as a centre-forward and hopefully next season I will be able to achieve that feat because I don’t see myself playing on the wing.

“I’m delighted with my first full season at Chelsea. The first two years were very difficult for me but this season I have had to play out of position and it has been a real learning curve for me to play as a winger.

“I hope things work out well for me and Chelsea will be working hard to make sure that we emulate what we did this season and that would be great.”

Standard Sport revealed earlier in the campaign that Chelsea were thinking about extending his deal but they appear to be in no rush to secure his long-term future.

When asked if he was aware if any contract talks were scheduled to take place, Sturridge said: “No. I am happy to have won the Champions League and FA Cup at Chelsea and I will just go from there.”

You lot can bugger off seriously especially you Rami with your absolute fellatio to Torres and slating Sturridge for an interview which he clearly didn't say anything controversial. The hypocrisy is starting to really get on my nerves. Read what he said and than go forth telling him to "fuck off" with a clear conscience is obvious none of you actually read the article

Why? in all likelihood we will go into next season with Torres, Sturridge, and Lukaku as our CF. I have faith in Torres, but there is no guarantee he will hit on all cylinders. Sturridge can take his chances and prove he is the best CF on the squad.

If Torres struggles, we will most likely get another striker in January.

I personally see no scenario where Sturridge ends up being the no 1 striker for this club.

If Torres struggles, we will most likely get another striker in January.

I personally see no scenario where Sturridge ends up being the no 1 striker for this club.

I personally don't see any scenario where Torres is back to his pre 08 form, but there are no absolutes in football. Sturridge has played two games up top for Chelsea FC this season, same case with Lukaku until they are given a similar run in the team to guys like Torres you cannot guarantee anything. If they are never given an opportunity to have a run up top than it's obvious they would fail by default.

Sturridge will never be number 1 striker here.He just don't have the talent needed.If u look at Drogba and Torres, especially Didier they are far better all around players compared to Danny.I know his age but he is far too limited to improve his game, for example u can't improve your right foot if u have no such at all.

Sturridge will never be number 1 striker here.He just don't have the talent needed.If u look at Drogba and Torres, especially Didier they are far better all around players compared to Danny.I know his age but he is far too limited to improve his game, for example u can't improve your right foot if u have no such at all.

Torres despite being more talented player - according to you and playing up top for 46 games this season has 11 goals & 12 assists; Sturridge the "inferior" talent has 13 goals and 7 assists in 41 games. There is a difference between the two players Torres is at statistically the best years for a striker despite that he struggling with the pressure of being at Chelsea coming up with excuses for his poor form. Physically it's not the same player he was pre-injury he has had a "rough patch" for two years now and he was never really hitting form with Spain since their Euro Triumph despite having the best midfield behind him.

Sturridge just played his first season as a starter/rotational player for Chelsea FC - in a position he has never played before, he was one of our best players up until December and faded badly after that. Despite all of this I can say that he had a good season for Chelsea FC and showed enough to warrant a proper run of games as a forward for Chelsea FC.

Considering the patience that Torres has gotten and the mind boggling support despite statistically being the worse striker in Chelsea FC since Kezman you lot that are telling Sturridge to "Fuck Off" for some interview where he said absolutely nothing controversial should take a long look at yourselves.

:lol: You're joking, right? Did you see his goal against QPR?

Torres has done it.Sturridge is just a wannabe.In this Chelsea team Torres stats should not count for anything.Take example of Terry under AVB he was most of the time worst player on the pitch and why?He is not bad defender at all infact he is in top5 in the world atleast, but the formation and the team wasn't playing to his strengths.

Torres has done it.Sturridge is just a wannabe.In this Chelsea team Torres stats should not count for anything.Take example of Terry under AVB he was most of the time worst player on the pitch and why?He is not bad defender at all infact he is in top5 in the world atleast, but the formation and the team wasn't playing to his strengths.

This is a brilliant point.