Daniel Sturridge

the wes

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/sport/football/daniel-sturridge-i-dont-know-if-ill-be-at-chelsea-next-season-7781685.html

Doors that way mate. Fuck off. This guy only cares for his own interests, still moaning about not being a CF even though his overall performance was shit this season.

http://www.thisislon...on-7781685.html

Doors that way mate. Fuck off. This guy only cares for his own interests, still moaning about not being a CF even though his overall performance was shit this season.

Really?Danny scored more goals than Torres and that too out of position.Be empathic,he's a center forward and should play in that role.Torres complains of not taking a penalty and not starting for Finals and yet you all support him.I for one,really hope he stays and gets the chance to play the role he's best at.

Wish he would just keep his head down, he mentions this everytime he speaks to the press. As fans.. we got it the first million times Sturridge mentioned it, what he's doing now is purely to make other clubs aware of his situation.

Sturridge's contract is expiring next summer. If we are to extend his contract, then we have to do it soon. If we are not extending it, then we definitely have to sell him off this summer for obvious reasons. Personally, I would have no complains if he leaves.

I think we are letting a great talent go, if he goes. I'm gutted for the guy in the sense that we never gave him a chance. Look at Wellbeck, flourishes because he's given the chance to. Sturridge deserves his chance and has been so much better than Torres overall this season. Had he of played in the CF role I can't halp but think he would have doen alot better. Only we can lose from this situation. I personally don't see why he can't get a run in the CF Role. Proved everything at Bolton he has to.

Yeah we really need to try and get an extention, if we can't then sell him, at least get 20 million, if that cabbage Henderson sells for that much then sturridge is worth 40 million.

:lol: 20m for someone in his last year of his contract?! Can't see it happening.