Daniel Sturridge

the wes

I actually do not like Sturridge at all. He is incredibly obnoxious and egotistical. Do you think he realises that at this stage, he is no better than Kalou or Malouda? Otherwise he would have started the Champions League final.

I actually do not like Sturridge at all. He is incredibly obnoxious and egotistical. Do you think he realises that at this stage, he is no better than Kalou or Malouda? Otherwise he would have started the Champions League final.

he does seem to have a high rating of his own ability ,,,and a rather poor opinion of his team mates .. I would say sell him

I find him a young ambitious player who takes his chances whenever he can.A kind of attitude which is really need for a center forward at Chelsea.He's provided some great assists this season,not many but some few good ones.The one I clearly remember was his pass to Torres for his goal against Villa.So,I really don't understand why people describe him to be so selfish,makes me think that all his critics relate to him as the Kobe Bryant of football.

he does seem to have a high rating of his own ability ,,,and a rather poor opinion of his team mates .. I would say sell him

I wanna see him play CF for Chelsea. I think Sturridge and Lukaku could be a great front 2 in the future...but I guess the chances of those two playing together for Chelsea are highly unlikely.

Just give him one chance...If he can't do anything at CF, then sell him. If he manages to score 15+ goals, keep him.

i hope he stays man, give him chance and new manager. di matteo will run him out of club and we will see him playing amazing elsewhere. a CF who was played winger, then dropped completely! on what 22? jeez guys, freakin kalouda have stayed longer and look at how much crap we give them!

studge will, and has to stay! backup torres and play rw as well with ramires, marin

cam-mata and kdb

lw-hazard and kdb

The boy seems to get along with everyone on the squad, he simply wants to play his position. He scored 8 goals in 12 games last year on loan to bolton, he is a born scorer, as shown with his scorcher against qpr and few other cameos this year. We cant l;et him go, let him try the cf position i bet him/torres can wreak havoc on defenses.

I still don't have opinion about Sturridge. Well, I do, but it is wrong. Which is his position? I think he is a striker. Why do we play him on the wing then? Those are completely different positions. Not all the players can play everywhere in front and Sturridge certainly can't. If we don't play him as a striker in future, it's better for both - Sturridge and club to leave. Daniel won't fulfill his potential if he is kept playing as a winger and club won't have any quality right winger.

For the love of God, he is a CF and shouldnt be played on the wing. I dont understand how people who comment on Sturrige like you do think... You are actually comparing Sturridige with Malouda and Kalou? It's like comparing Ronaldo with Mata. There is no logic in that, Sturridge is playing out of position and would absolutley SHINE as a CF.

I'd like to see One/two of the worlds best CF's play for Chelsea in the future. I dont think Lukaku or Sturridge will ever be that good.

If Sturridge becomes our CF, we will be moving backwards IMO.

Those are the sort of expectations liverpool fans have nowdays.

I really hope sturridge is sold. Dont care if he bangs in 20 goals for Bolton or Sunderland.

I cant imagine ever having to playing with a Sturridge type of player in the same team. I would lose the plot.

Actually, i dont want him to be sold, but keep him as a super sub, but if he cant understand his place in the team , and has overambition and wants to become a star too fast, then he can leave. Another one of AVB's man-management errors. Yes, you have a player coming back from a good loan spell.

Slowly get him back into the team with his feet on the ground..... instead AVB played him every single game as if he was the biggest star of chelsea and was irreplaceable. Now Sturridge thinks he is Messi.

http://www.thisislon...on-7781685.html

Doors that way mate. Fuck off. This guy only cares for his own interests, still moaning about not being a CF even though his overall performance was shit this season.

But when Torres does it, it's all "over reaction".

I still don't have opinion about Sturridge. Well, I do, but it is wrong. Which is his position? I think he is a striker. Why do we play him on the wing then? Those are completely different positions. Not all the players can play everywhere in front and Sturridge certainly can't. If we don't play him as a striker in future, it's better for both - Sturridge and club to leave. Daniel won't fulfill his potential if he is kept playing as a winger and club won't have any quality right winger.

i was scrolling through this thread with a mind to reply to it then i saw your post and it summed up my views exactly.

Position inflexibility is a myth. Of course its more of a myth when it comes to defenders (where one only has to look at how Ferguson has dealt with injuries and unbalanced squads over the years to realize the extent of the lie) than to mainly midfielders and attackers but excluding archaic traditional target men football has long since moved from the fixed, set in stone positions of players.

The examples of world class front men who began their professional careers near the sidelines would make this thread embarrassing.

Position inflexibility is a myth. Of course its more of a myth when it comes to defenders (where one only has to look at how Ferguson has dealt with injuries and unbalanced squads over the years to realize the extent of the lie) than to mainly midfielders and attackers but excluding archaic traditional target men football has long since moved from the fixed, set in stone positions of players.

The examples of world class front men who began their professional careers near the sidelines would make this thread embarrassing.

examples?