Daniel Sturridge

the wes

In the end I win because he's on his way out. U mad?

/Ownage.

Nope, not mad at all, actually happy for Danny. Hope his career kicks on now. You don't "win" nothing, you can't justify your weird logic as to why you think keeping Sturridge was hampering our chances to get Falcao.

Firstly, Collymore is a terrible pundit. Secondly, he hasn't been "demanding" anything. Again a figment of your imagination. Find me an article where it says he needs to play as a striker or he'll leave or sabotage the club.

Wilkins said he was doing it under Carlo

Mate you have a huge degree of paranoia when it comes to Sturridge. There've been murmurs about Sturridge's arrogance, Wilkins basically confirmed that yesterday about not wanting to play a wider role (I watched it for myself now, so know it's not twitter lies). If you can't see it, then there's no use arguing

Paranoia? Or just seeing things objectively. I'll tell you another example - a Liverpool site has just said that Sturridge must be an arrogant, cocky bastard as he dances when he celebrates scoring a goal. Again, this is exactly what I mean. It later goes onto say a player can only do this when they've 'made it'. Only Sturridge could get that sort of reaction for celebrating goals he scored.

It's like some people read everything on Sturridge with this hidden sub-conscious saying this must be a bi-product of him being very arrogant. In truth, and espiecally off the pitch, he doesn'f actually do anything that can be attributed to his alias created for him.

He doesn't go spouting rubbish to the media,(Torres), nor does he spout rubbish via Twitter, (Rio), never hear about him being late or whatever for training, (Dos Santos), isn't seen at clubs/bars(Walker). I usually post his interviews as in them he speaks sensible things.

Mate you have a huge degree of paranoia when it comes to Sturridge. There've been murmurs about Sturridge's arrogance, Wilkins basically confirmed that yesterday about not wanting to play a wider role (I watched it for myself now, so know it's not twitter lies). If you can't see it, then there's no use arguing

Paranoia? Or just seeing things objectively. I'll tell you another example - a Liverpool site has just said that Sturridge must be an arrogant, cocky bastard as he dances when he celebrates scoring a goal. Again, this is exactly what I mean. It later goes onto say a player can only do this when they've 'made it'. Only Sturridge could get that sort of reaction for celebrating goals he scored.

It's like some people read everything on Sturridge with this hidden sub-conscious saying this must be a bi-product of him being very arrogant. In truth, and espiecally off the pitch, he doesn'f actually do anything that can be attributed to his alias created for him.

He doesn't go spouting rubbish to the media,(Torres), nor does he spout rubbish via Twitter, (Rio), never hear about him being late or whatever for training, (Dos Santos), isn't seen at clubs/bars(Walker). I usually post his interviews as in them he speaks sensible things, contradictory to what people want him to say.

Yeah but your using those interviews as a way to try and back up that he's not arrogant. You shouldn't take what people say to the media as face value, because a lot of people act differently when it comes to addressing the press. I've formed an opinion of Sturridge being arrogant stemming all the way back from his wage demands saga at City where he'd only played a few games, Wilkins then comes out saying he refused to want to play outwide under Carlo and wanted a central role. After trying hard to get Sturridge in the first place and his supposed talent that we've seen, why are the club letting him go so easily and for such a low fee with 18 months left on his contract and having got himself into the England set up? There's obviously something behind the scenes that we're not seeing (although Wilkins alluded to it the other day)

He doesn't go spouting rubbish to the media,(Torres), nor does he spout rubbish via Twitter, (Rio), never hear about him being late or whatever for training, (Dos Santos), isn't seen at clubs/bars(Walker). I usually post his interviews as in them he speaks sensible things, contradictory to what people want him to say.

There's that paranoia again.......

Firstly, Collymore is a terrible pundit. Secondly, he hasn't been "demanding" anything. Again a figment of your imagination. Find me an article where it says he needs to play as a striker or he'll leave or sabotage the club.

Engage your brain before gobbing off......

Where did I say he demanded anything? What figment of my imagination would that be then - please enlighten me?

Because you like to 'shoot' before you think I will explain a little more. Collymore was talking about media reports about Sturridge AND WALCOTT yes I say and Walcott wanting to play as the main Striker & I just highlighted just a little bit of what was said - Collymore said 'if reports were true' but maintained that he & Walcott have to improve as a players & I totally agree with him. AND he wasn't talking about us he talking about his move to Liverpool, something else you have got arse about face....

If you have read my first post I said I 'actually rate' him but he needs to open his ears a little, when he has got the chance to play he is too selfish - no question, its alright being selfish to a point but there are many occasions were he could lay the ball off to someone in better positions & Rogers will no doubt drum this into him before he does anything else.

I get really upset reading people who say that Danny has an attitude problem, that he is selfish and whatnot.

Fact is you guys dont know shit about him. The biggest reason why he didnt get a chance is because we had a 50m blondie that the board insisted on giving trust. And this will show when he becomes a regular in Liverpool.

I guess you know alot of shit about him ? I guess he's your next door neighbour ? and Lol at becoming a regular in Liverpool :clap: even downing's a regular there , what are you taking about mate ? :lol2:

I think his main attitude issue isn't necessary that arrogance you were talking about, but his selfishness. Some people seem to have forgotten too easily how many goal opportunities he wasted just because he didn't want to pass the ball.

and Lol at becoming a regular in Liverpool :clap: even downing's a regular there , what are you taking about mate ? :lol2:

If you had a clue you'd know that Downing isn't a starter there but a rotational player.

Anyway, Torres being a regular for the Champions of Europe must be an even bigger joke then, no?

If you had a clue you'd know that Downing isn't a starter there but a rotational player.

Anyway, Torres being a regular for the Champions of Europe must be an even bigger joke then, no?

Lol what ? Rodgers said he's an important player for them , and if you have seen them play , they keep rotating their squad regularly . :chai:

Anyway , was that a joke ? mate , pretty bad if it was :no:

Lol what ? Rodgers said he's an important player for them , and if you have seen them play , they keep rotating their squad regularly . :chai:

Anyway , was that a joke ? mate , pretty bad if it was :no:

He plays their cup games... must be a very important part of the team then... that's why he's even being used as a LB.

No.

He plays their cup games... must be a very important part of the team then... that's why he's even being used as a LB.

No.

oh really ? who was the guy who scored against fulham last week in the PREMIER LEAGUE ? he has actually started all Europa league games this season and 6 premier league games as well . And about being playing as Left back ? lol it's upto the coach how he's gonna utilize someone

oh really ? who was the guy who scored against fulham last week in the PREMIER LEAGUE ? he has actually started all Europa league games this season and 6 premier league games as well . And about being playing as Left back ? lol it's upto the coach how he's gonna utilize someone

HOLY SHIT DOWNING SCORED HIS FIRST PREMIER LEAGUE GOAL FOR LIVERPOOL SINCE HIS MOVE TWO YEARS AGO. WE SHOULD WORSHIP HIM!

It tells very much when your coach uses you at a position you're not really used to in a cup game. Nothing very good, at least.

Nope, not mad at all, actually happy for Danny. Hope his career kicks on now. You don't "win" nothing, you can't justify your weird logic as to why you think keeping Sturridge was hampering our chances to get Falcao.

Well hopefully you now jump ship to whichever club Sturridge goes to and continue your weird and unjustified wankfest over him. Goodbye.

HOLY SHIT DOWNING SCORED HIS FIRST PREMIER LEAGUE GOAL FOR LIVERPOOL SINCE HIS MOVE TWO YEARS AGO. WE SHOULD WORSHIP HIM!

It tells very much when your coach uses you at a position you're not really used to in a cup game. Nothing very good, at least.

LOL THIS ^ If downing can start 6 premier league games this season for the pools and can make 3 substitute appearances aswell , Daniel "WORLDCLASS" Sturridge surely will get some playing time aswell ^__^ Rodgers is a nice fella :)

I guess you know alot of shit about him ? I guess he's your next door neighbour ? and Lol at becoming a regular in Liverpool :clap: even downing's a regular there , what are you taking about mate ? :lol2:

1. Downing isnt a regular at Liverpool.

2. What am I talking about? Im talking about the fact that we are getting rid of a striker when we are low on strikers and our current n1 choice is absolute shit. And we do this without even give Danny a serious chance as CF.

And we do this without even give Danny a serious chance as CF.

He had chances but things just didn't work out. We're selling a player on an expiring (expensive) contract for double what we paid to him. This is the type of thing Arsenal fans wish their board would do.