Daniel Sturridge

the wes

I think if we plan on letting this talent go, someone BIG may have to come in first...and by big i mean bigger than Schurrle, at least Sturridge up top is danger, we don't know if this guy would be as he is unproven in EPL

Wow..Some of you are fucking unbelievable in this forum...... I know Danny is a fucking striker you donut...... BUT that doesn't excuse all the simple passes for tap ins he has missed. So read my point of view properly before acting like an absolute ignorant twat because not at one point have i said Danny isn't a striker or he should be played on the wing permanently. Jeesus fucking christ!

First of all, which are all these simple passes for tap ins? Are they that many or are they in fact quite few but people like you blow them up?

And secondly, since Danny doesnt play often, Im sure that he's trying to score goals to prove that he indeed can do quite well as CF because I think he really really wants to play in that position, which is his normal.

And I never said that you said he isnt a striker, but the way you commented you were totally writing him off and once again you are talking about passes as if he's actually expected or supposed to be a second striker or winger. CLEARLY Dannys great talent and potential is as a goal scorer. Therefor I dont really care about how good passes or so he has.

Oh, and just because you type in bold and another font it doesnt strengthen your point or arguement.

Have any of you stopped for a second and considered the players wishes? If an offer comes in for him and he wants to leave would you still want him to stay? For a player of Daniel's potential he should be starting near enough every week. He knows that, and I fear he will never be given a proper chance at Chelsea. He will be a great player, but I don't think it will be for us.

He would start every week for Spurs/Liverpool, allbeit on the wing (He wouldn't start as CF for any top team yet).

First of all, which are all these simple passes for tap ins? Are they that many or are they in fact quite few but people like you blow them up?

And secondly, since Danny doesnt play often, Im sure that he's trying to score goals to prove that he indeed can do quite well as CF because I think he really really wants to play in that position, which is his normal.

And I never said that you said he isnt a striker, but the way you commented you were totally writing him off and once again you are talking about passes as if he's actually expected or supposed to be a second striker or winger. CLEARLY Dannys great talent and potential is as a goal scorer. Therefor I dont really care about how good passes or so he has.

Oh, and just because you type in bold and another font it doesnt strengthen your point or arguement.

I only type in bold and a different font because I was bored and fancied a change, it has absolutely nothing to do with trying to strengthen my point you child. Grow the fuck up and if you read my posts properly you would see that I had never, not once said Danny isn't a great talent. YOU have completely fabricated a pile of bullshit in need of an argument. Seriously grow the fuck up.

I only type in bold and a different font because I was bored and fancied a change, it has absolutely nothing to do with trying to strengthen my point you child. Grow the fuck up and if you read my posts properly you would see that I had never, not once said Danny isn't a great talent. YOU have completely fabricated a pile of bullshit in need of an argument. Seriously grow the fuck up.

Its really cute how you go all emo and reply with personal insults instead of anything constructive. I rest my case.

Surely, he can't sign for another club if he's currently in Monaco...? Unless, he's destined for AS Monaco that is.

Why not? Thiago Silva and Lucas joined PSG in London, Luiz joined us in Portugal etc. It wouldn't be special. But it won't happen today, Danny will stay.

Its really cute how you go all emo and reply with personal insults instead of anything constructive. I rest my case.

LOL. In the great words of John McEnroe 'You Cannot Be Serious'..........Serious stop trying to make an argument out of nothing.. It exposes your immaturity! I'm done with this now.