Eden Hazard

the wes

Since you decide to revert to ad hominems and play the belgian card again, I just checked more than 30 pages in this thread and only once (!!) did I say something about Hazard recently.

So yeah, don't let facts get into the way of your biased idea of me.

Most cringeworthy post since a while. You even made me post again, it was that bad.

Eden doesnt belong here. Ahem

616e63984bab783e8969d058cf211742.jpg

Lol, you said he doesnt deserve to be here. Let that sink in 'Oscar'

Not really, thanks. I don't let bullshit sink in. Its a bit like not letting climate deniers or anti-evolutionists take you down to their utterly non evidence based level.

Wasn't he one of our most important players since he came here? But, hey, he doesn't belong here, right?

I advise you to put your own deductive powers on your own name. I wouldn't go that for because I quite like Oscar, but in your rationale what do you say about him?

Sting misread "belong there" for "belong here"

When did I say eden doesn't belong here?????

Your belgian mate said the same thing as me....

That is true. I apologize.

overly sensitive again.

Really hope this nonsense about hazard vs neymar is dead.

Neymar is officially the second best player in world.

His goalscoring record is great but like you say with KDB and Oscar when you keep defending Oscar, do you really think Neymar would flourish in our joke of a team right now? He probably would have more goals but he is in a team that knows how to play football and will get loads of attacking freedom for fun.

His goalscoring record is great but like you say with KDB and Oscar when you keep defending Oscar, do you really think Neymar would flourish in our joke of a team right now? He probably would have more goals but he is in a team that knows how to play football and will get loads of attacking freedom for fun.

Pretty much. I want Hazard to go to Real or Bayern to show everyone what he's capable of.

Pretty much. I want Hazard to go to Real or Bayern to show everyone what he's capable of.

Well I don't want it to happen but he would show his true quality. Comparing Hazard stats with Neymar right now is like comparing Benteke when he was at Villa and Aguero at City. One team plays football while the other one does not know how to so of cours Aguero will have more goals. That is not a discredit to Neymar, His form has been excellent and he is a terrific player but even he would struggle in this team right now. I am sure of that.

Neymar has been europe's best player since Messi got injured.....

Since messi's injury, he has 10 goals and 6 assists to his name in 7 matches. They lost once to sevilla, which was pure luck. In addition, to neymar's goalscoring, your favorite thing, stats...

vs seville. 6key passes

vs rayo. 4 key passes

vs eibar. 5 key passes

vs getafe: 3 key passes

vs villarreal. 6 key passes

he's avg a little under 5 kpg. He's been barcelona best player since Messi's injury and has carried them along with suarez and busquets.

Since messi's injury, he has 10 goals and 6 assists to his name in 7 matches. They lost once to sevilla, which was pure luck. In addition, to neymar's goalscoring, your favorite thing, stats...

vs seville. 6key passes

vs rayo. 4 key passes

vs eibar. 5 key passes

he's avg a little under 5 kpg. He's been barcelona best player since Messi's injury and has carried them along with suarez and busquets.

Well played. Like I said though, put him in our team and see what happens. Put Hazard is that team and I guarantee you his key passes is the same if not probably more than that.

vs seville. 6key passes

vs rayo. 4 key passes

vs eibar. 5 key passes

He needs to show up in 3 days if Brazil stands any chance in Buenos Aires.

Hazard can be a fantastic player when fit, but Neymar is better in almost every aspect of the game, imo.

Aside from scoring, neymar technique is superior esp first touch as he often controls the football from a long ball in pace without missing a beat.

This is very rare and only seen the likes of Romario and fat Ronaldo do it consistently (aside from messi). Even slim Ronaldo doesn't do that very often.

Hazard on the other hand takes a little longer to control and turn - many a times he comes to a complete stop.

Some will say it's style but I'd disagree. Speed of execution is key especially in Moderns game.

Hazard can be a fantastic player when fit, but Neymar is better in almost every aspect of the game, imo.

Aside from scoring, neymar technique is superior esp first touch as he often controls the football from a long ball in pace without missing a beat.

This is very rare and only seen the likes of Romario and fat Ronaldo do it consistently (aside from messi). Even slim Ronaldo doesn't do that very often.

Hazard on the other hand takes a little longer to control and turn - many a times he comes to a complete stop.

Some will say it's style but I'd disagree. Speed of execution is key especially in Moderns game.

Especially when you're just going to get mauled off the ball when someone like Charlie Adam gets to you. The few turns and touch and go's that Hazard had were a fresh sight to see. When he gives the defenders a chance to come up to him, he's usually getting himself into a bind that only passing away will solve.

I said this before.

Hazard has better close control dribbling and holdup play because of his height/size. However, outside of that, I really do not see anything else hazard is better than neymar in.

WHY this need to drag Neymar into this thread ,,, We have Hazard we should use him properly ..

At the time I didnt want us to sign Neymar I felt his attitude was wrong . Well I was wrong he has proved to be superb at Barcelona who have used his talents and he has fitted in well . Pity our manager isnt as good at accomodating creative attacking players.

I think people brought Neymar in during the top5 vs top10 whatever discussions... then it stuck.

Agree on Hazard - fantastic player and should be given special attention: development and form.

Christian Vieri said it best: most chelsea players looked unfit at the start of the season, Hazard included. We need to find out why and correct the problem so it will never happen again.

@Oscar, fair enough but I cannot possibly following this thread... :) I have full time job.

Hazard can be given special attention, but it can only go so far if he's willing to work at it. It seems like his current attitude toward the game is that he's a great player that cares about the game, but not enough to stick around and work to get better. He'd rather go home and spend time with his family than stay at training and work to get better.

Time will tell if he has a change in attitude. The last couple of games since his benching have shown signs of progression back to what we saw of Hazard last year, but he still has a ways to go.