Eden Hazard

the wes

I didn't watch Belgium yesterday, but it's great news if he's playing better. I think he already played better for us against Norwich, but I also so hope he grows as a footballer because while this 'slow starter' thing isn't a detractor for young players, a mature player shouldn't go through those stages so we can't count on him for a few months per season. I'm willing to overlook this excuse for one more season, but from next season on I hope he gets his act together much sooner. In high level professional no club can afford one of their players to take a couple of months to be on full throttle and then have a dig another couple of months later and play really well the last 3 months of the season - as I already read theories here by different people saying in France he used to have a dig in form between December and January. Consistency is a must, although it does come with age.

I remember when som people said that last season, I didn't take them seriously because it sounded too superstitious. But it happened this season so I'm beginning to think that's actually how he is.

I hope he gets serious next season and not just think that we'll be keeping his spot till he gets on form. Someone can take it from him if he's not careful.

Slow starter? He started last season on fire for us.... wasn't he not directly involved in all our goals after 4 or 5 games last season...

you know the word EXCEPTION . can you read????????????????????