Eden Hazard

the wes

After reading all these quotes from jose it seems that eden has had a big change in mentality, the mentality thats needed to reach that top top level we are all hoping he will reach in the future.

Also for me Mourinho could be the biggest reason why hazard is gonne stay here for a long time because he might realise that he gonne need jose to be the world greatest

After reading all these quotes from jose it seems that eden has had a big change in mentality, the mentality thats needed to reach that top top level we are all hoping he will reach in the future.

Also for me Mourinho could be the biggest reason why hazard is gonne stay here for a long time because he might realise that he gonne need jose to be the world greatest

I think he was too happy to let others shine before and also letting the boredom of play in certain matches affect him.

Since he was at Lille, I felt that he needed coaches that let him know how important he can be and also be tough on him.

Guys who know how and when to give him stick or carrott.

He's more agressive now in his attacking play when he has opportunities, less waiting and playing with defenders to wait for an overlapping run when there's no need for and attack himself.

He's more like when he was in younger category but with added capabilities he has learned over the years.

Do we limit Hazard by putting him on the wing? I wonder what his goals and assists would be if he was predominantly in Oscar's position.

I should note that I'm not questioning Oscar as our #10 because I love the way the team plays when he's in the center.

Imagine what Eden's stats will look like playing in the mediocre La Liga? Compared to the oft overhyped Neymar, they will be out of this world. Once we get that striker and new LB, Hazard will even go to another level. He is already hands down the best winger in the league anyway.

Concerning Neymar: I read yesterday that his transfer was secretly more expensive than Bale's. His father (also his manager) got €10 million a couple of years ago to seal the deal, and 30 million more after the transfer. If true, that's insane.

Do we limit Hazard by putting him on the wing? I wonder what his goals and assists would be if he was predominantly in Oscar's position.

I should note that I'm not questioning Oscar as our #10 because I love the way the team plays when he's in the center.

Not really. There's arguably more space to play in the wings.

He creates space for himself by going passed defenders soo much but he doesnt wanna shoot.

I dont know why but man... he needs to fix that part of him game. Look at Cristiano. Takes like 5 or 6 shots per game and it pays amends because he scores almost every game. Surely I'm not the only one why sees this.

Good performance tonight tho...

He creates space for himself by going passed defenders soo much but he doesnt wanna shoot.

I dont know why but man... he needs to fix that part of him game. Look at Cristiano. Takes like 5 or 6 shots per game and it pays amends because he scores almost every game. Surely I'm not the only one why sees this.

Good performance tonight tho...

Exactly what I thought. He creates enough space to shoot but doesn't takw the shot. He's too willing to set teammates up, he needs to have that killer instinct and take over if need be. As much as he can at least.

Exactly what I thought. He creates enough space to shoot but doesn't takw the shot. He's too willing to set teammates up, he needs to have that killer instinct and take over if need be. As much as he can at least.

He can do that when his finish becomes consistent. He's not there yet IMO in regards with his finishing.

Why doesnt willian link up with him?

When he got the ball from eden he always went the other way ending up with a bad pass or losing the ball, while in many occasions hazard was free to get a pass back, happend many times last night and it was frustrating imo

In a lesser way it was the same with Oscar , got Sometimes the feeling that Oscar and Willian dont understand what Eden is trying to do