Eden Hazard

the wes

Can't see anyone realistically competing with Hazard this year for our player of the year, he should be well up there for the overall one as well.

the brazilians...

oscar and ramires....

JT a good shout out to.

Eto'o on Hazard "He’s finally understood that you become a great player by standing out in big games. And to stand out in the big games you need to score and be the decisive player. Since I’ve been here, it’s always the same recital before each match, ‘Sir, when you go out into the stadium...you’ll have to be decisive. You either have to set someone up or score. At the end of the game, we have to write ‘Chelsea won, Eden Hazard set up the goal, he scored, that’s the best player.'"

Hazard - "I’ve finally understood that, when you have Samuel Eto’o in your team, he always repeats the same thing every day. Before the game [Eto'o] says, ‘You have to score, blah, blah, blah’ & gradually it gets inside your head & stays in your head. Before, I would tell myself, ‘You didn't score, it’s no big deal’ but now I realise what I need to do, be consistent, to score, and be present in the big games.

Quotes via Sunday Sun.

Wow. It's like finally some have knocked some sense into Hazard's brain or tighten those loose screws up. :P