Eden Hazard

the wes

How funny was it when he just took the piss out of Huddlestone at one point? He just toyed with him and then ran around him as if he wasn't there. Huddlestone was still turning when Hazard was 5 yards beyond him crossing the ball.

How funny was it when he just took the piss out of Huddlestone at one point? He just toyed with him and then ran around him as if he wasn't there. Huddlestone was still turning when Hazard was 5 yards beyond him crossing the ball.

tbf a 25kg bag of cement turns quicker than Huddlestone. my refrigerator probably does too.

Love it haw Eden is directing the attack, taking more responsibility.

This makes Chelsea way more dangerous.

Mourinho did not screamed out his happiness after Eden scored, but he never did that with zlatan to, if you read his book it even motivated zlatan even more.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Find 5 met Tapatalk

I know it's the EPL and all that, but looking at the penalties he's been denied recently, plus the bruise he got under his eye yesterday, i really feel he should be protected a little more by the refs.

He can have it, he's a strong dude.

But to my understanding it was a penalty there on the 16m line?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Find 5 met Tapatalk

i'm not talking about yesterdays possible penalty but rather the penalties he shouldve had over the season so far. i remember last season he got several in his first month...

11-01-2014-GifNumber-51.gif

That dummy before the shot is unreal. Completely sold Bruce one and bought him the space to get a shot off. No surprise the goal came the only time in the match Ash ventured forward. Been saying it for a while now, but an attacking left back like Alaba/Marcelo/Baines etc would elevate his game even further and take pressure off him.

The amount of times he was being doubled and even triple teamed today was unbelievable.

You know you're good when a "simple" fake unsettles three defenders.

@TeamChelseaFC: Jose on Hazard: Physically he'll get stronger, his appetite to score goals has to improve & his responsibility to cope with the tackles.

@TeamChelseaFC: Mourinho on Hazard: Sometimes I play him on the right, sometimes on the left and sometimes as a 10 behind the striker.' (1/2)

@TeamChelseaFC: Mourinho on Hazard: 'When I do this, I try to find the best situation for him to succeed in that match.' (2/2)

@TeamChelseaFC: Mourinho on Hazard: There's a difference & the good thing is he is an easy boy to coach. What I do is try to make the game adapted to him.

@TeamChelseaFC: Mourinho on Hazard: I call him kid, because thats what he is, but he is going from a talented player to a really top player.'