Spike

55 minutes ago, lucio said:

Putin: 'In a European country, a child is raped by a migrant, and the court releases him.

'It doesn’t fit into my head what on earth they’re thinking over there.

'I can’t even explain the rationale – is it a sense of guilt before the migrants? What’s going on? It’s not clear.'

He also claimed that the case highlighted 'the dissolution of traditional national values' adding: 'A society that cannot defend its children has no future.'

What Putin was talking about is absolute bollocks mate. I know that because the case he's talking about happened here in Austria and we talked about it in my civil procedure law class a few weeks ago :lol:

Our high court had to reverse 1 (!) part of the decision because parts of the written legal justification were missing (i.e. the official document was not complete) which is why they had to call the previous court again. The convict didn't leave prison nor is he free now.

Putin can shove any moral accusations up his ass anyway. Someone who doesn't give a fuck about human rights in his own country has lost any credibility for speaking about other nations in that regard.

1 hour ago, Kieran. said:

Clinton you fucking idiot, you had one job.

Probably the worst DP candidate, with so much corrupt baggage.

One of the most remarkable features of Trump’s amazing rise was how little political opposition he faced. First Republicans, and then Clinton, focused on the man himself, rather than his arguments on immigration, trade or terrorism. In this, they underestimated the voters, who were looking for more substance.

Trump doesn’t deserve the support of all the working people who have voted for him – he’s playing them. He will not deliver on his boasts, and he will exacerbate divisions in society. It has never been clearer that we need to wipe away the old, useless establishment, and build a new politics from the ground up, one that puts the needs of the masses first. If the election of Trump hastens that process, that will be a silver lining.

1 hour ago, Amblève. said:

What Putin was talking about is absolute bollocks mate. I know that because the case he's talking about happened here in Austria and we talked about it in my civil procedure law class a few weeks ago :lol:

Our high court had to reverse 1 (!) part of the decision because parts of the written legal justification were missing (i.e. the official document was not complete) which is why they had to call the previous court again. The convict didn't leave prison nor is he free now.

Putin can shove any moral accusations up his ass anyway. Someone who doesn't give a fuck about human rights in his own country has lost any credibility for speaking about other nations in that regard.

According to The Local, Supreme Court President Thomas Philipp said that although the verdict was ‘watertight’ with regard to the serious sexual abuse of a juvenile, the written verdict on the second indictment, rape, cannot be sufficiently proved.

According to the court, the initial trial should have ascertained whether the offender had thought that the victim agreed with the sexual act and whether he had the intention to act against the will of the boy.

dosen't sound good to me. and the initial sentence was only 6 years.

donald trump is the antichrist - google search results

https://www.google.com/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=t9TOV86pLdTr8Afnw5rwAw&gws_rd=cr&fg=1#q=donald+trump+is+the+antichrist

Nostradamus

Allegedly Saw

Donald Trump As The Anti-Christ

Who’ll Trigger

World War 3

http://www.elitereaders.com/nostradamus-predicted-donald-trump-anti-christ-world-war-3/

Nostradamus — whose real name is Michel de Nostredame — was a 16th-century French philosopher. Aside from that, Nostradamus was also into occult sciences. In time, he gained fame for predicting events that would happen hundreds of years after his time. His predictions are compiled in the book, Les Prophecies (The Prophecies).

The first edition of Les Prophecies was published in 1555 with 353 quatrains. Then, its second edition came out in 1557 with an additional 289 verses. Finally, the third edition was printed in 1558 with 300 new quatrains.

4 minutes ago, lucio said:

According to The Local, Supreme Court President Thomas Philipp said that although the verdict was ‘watertight’ with regard to the serious sexual abuse of a juvenile, the written verdict on the second indictment, rape, cannot be sufficiently proved.

According to the court, the initial trial should have ascertained whether the offender had thought that the victim agreed with the sexual act and whether he had the intention to act against the will of the boy.

dosen't sound good to me. and the initial sentence was only 6 years.

Which is what I said if my English is not failing me. The initial court didn't have a complete justificiation for the rape which is why the OGH had to call the initial court again.

Since the rape proceeding will be conducted again a (new) psychological opinion will also have to be taken into accout according to which the boy is suffering from a PTSD so the sentence can be lifted up to 15 years, too.

Still, nothing that Putin said was factually correct. The court simply had to do its job and guarantee a fair trial for everyone involved (Something - again - Putin's Russia doesn't seem to think highly of when it concerns them). Whether the sentence is long enough or not is a whole different matter, though, and something the jurisdiction has no control over.

33 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Probably the worst DP candidate, with so much corrupt baggage.

One of the most remarkable features of Trump’s amazing rise was how little political opposition he faced. First Republicans, and then Clinton, focused on the man himself, rather than his arguments on immigration, trade or terrorism. In this, they underestimated the voters, who were looking for more substance.

Trump doesn’t deserve the support of all the working people who have voted for him – he’s playing them. He will not deliver on his boasts, and he will exacerbate divisions in society. It has never been clearer that we need to wipe away the old, useless establishment, and build a new politics from the ground up, one that puts the needs of the masses first. If the election of Trump hastens that process, that will be a silver lining.

All the anti-Hillary drivel is nauseating.
The dems fell into the trap too "Trump is bad but so is Hillary".

The media has been forcing feeding Clinton's landslide victory for weeks and that is why she lost. Why would Clinton supporters wait in line for twenty minutes if their nominee is a shoe-in? 'My state is blue, I don't have to vote'.

'There is no emoji for this'. - That is my favourite tweet concerning the election. A pulsating truth that the English language is slowly morphing into an Orwellian Newspeak. God forbid, a person expresses their opinion with words.

''They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists.

I will build a wall to keep them out, and Mexico will pay for it''

''I will prosecute her (Clinton) and see shes locked in jail''

Lol Mr Diplomacy. I don't think he can keep his promises,

51 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

''They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists.

I will build a wall to keep them out, and Mexico will pay for it''

''I will prosecute her (Clinton) and see shes locked in jail''

Lol Mr Diplomacy. I don't think he can keep his promises,

Well, the first statement is a partial truth. There are some terrible things coming from Mexico. Of course, some outstanding people also are immigrating.

Trump Day-One Winners and Losers Piling Up Fast Across the Globe

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-09/trump-day-one-winners-and-losers-piling-up-fast-across-the-globe

Mexican Billionaires Make 6 Billion Dollar Deposit on WALL!