Spike

Just a question, because I read a lot of things and I cannot follow the logic in certain points:

1. Hillary says that the USA must be ready to counter their opponents, Russia included, even military.

2. Hillary says that Trump is friends with Putin and Russia.

3. Hillary fans say that if Trump gets elected, he will lead the USA to a war. 

Sooo, if Hillary suggests military dispute against the russians, why wouldn't she lead the USA to a war against Russia? Also, since Trump is friends with Putin, then I guess a war with Russia isn't possible. 

This campaign is so disgusting. People talk about Trump dividing the citizens, while Hillary is the product of a system in which black folks are shot by police officers for being black and police officers are shot for being police officers. People talk about Trump saying things, while Hillary did horrible things. People acuse Trump of not paying his taxes, while Trump admits it and says that it was Hillary's system's fault and that he wants to change that. 

So much hypocrisy and so few real issues discussed. A part of me wishes that Trump wins, just to see what happens. All this liberal media acts like the actual system works perfectly and the only issue in the world is a deluded guy talking about walls and crap. 

2 hours ago, Cosmin said:

Just a question, because I read a lot of things and I cannot follow the logic in certain points:

1. Hillary says that the USA must be ready to counter their opponents, Russia included, even military.

2. Hillary says that Trump is friends with Putin and Russia.

3. Hillary fans say that if Trump gets elected, he will lead the USA to a war. 

Sooo, if Hillary suggests military dispute against the russians, why wouldn't she lead the USA to a war against Russia? Also, since Trump is friends with Putin, then I guess a war with Russia isn't possible. 

This campaign is so disgusting. People talk about Trump dividing the citizens, while Hillary is the product of a system in which black folks are shot by police officers for being black and police officers are shot for being police officers. People talk about Trump saying things, while Hillary did horrible things. People acuse Trump of not paying his taxes, while Trump admits it and says that it was Hillary's system's fault and that he wants to change that. 

So much hypocrisy and so few real issues discussed. A part of me wishes that Trump wins, just to see what happens. All this liberal media acts like the actual system works perfectly and the only issue in the world is a deluded guy talking about walls and crap. 

Tend to agree with you on this -don't get me wrong, they're both disgusting human beings. However, for me the key difference is Clinton is a globalist. A globalist funded by big finance, big finance that is primarily interested in billionaire shareholders and arms sales. She has received millions of dollars in order to depose Sadat from Qatar and Saudi to finance and strengthen ISIS. -From Qatar and Saudi, yet she is supposed to champion 'womens issues'. She was instrumental in the toppling and rape of Gadaffi, in Libya and also Iraq creating a vacuum in Libya, again for chaos and ISIS to flourish. Trump is a bigoted fool, but not beholden to big finance, Rothschilds etc.

So bottom line for me, is Clinton has a taste for blood and murder, and would continue in the same vein...

A Trump presidency will be an immense boost for terrorists around the world and will make it possible for new communist terror sponsoring regimes to emerge (even though not led by Russia this time).
If he does actually become president and if he makes a 180 degree U turn from his present ramblings, this won't happen, but I go by what he says - the content of his speeches. The wall, also a 50 billion dollar fee for any nation wishing to remain part of the NATO alliance plus more ...

The peoples of USA - UK suffer from the Chamberlain delusion "Czechoslovakia is a faraway country".

He also wants to sell guns to all and sundry by email so the kids going to school return home riddled with bullets.

12 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

globalist.

Is Donald going to make harder to do business from London/NYC to NYC/London ? You would not that part of globalism stopped would you?

The world is bigger than the Atlantic, some are just realizing that and they are very angry that the world is less rigged for their advantage right now.

All those deplorables who took advantage of one sided world around the Atlantic will keep losing their advantage and they are very angry. No president, election or referendum can help them.

The time is for the people who can code, compete, know more than one language etc. Where you were born means little, what you know, what you can means a lot in this day and age.

Finally the D-day is here. Time to make some good money today. 

I'm expecting clinton to win so I'll study the polls of some key states and anticipate, once I'm sure, I'll buy the dollar massively on forex. 

But if Trump pulls off an upset, knowing how Wallstreet hate uncertainty, I'll sell the dollar massively. 

I don't know why everyone thinks if Trump wins, it's the end of the world. The guy is not stupid, if he makes the election about policy, he would never stand a chance to win because he has no experience and people will vote experience. But making it about corruption can rally some of the people to his side which is what he's doing. I mean, he's a business man, he never got this far in riches by being all these things the media called him. He wouldn't have been able to collaborate with other companies or countries and No one would have bought his products or patronized his things if all they are saying is true. And even if Trump is a mad man, America is controlled by the Constitution more than any other country, it's not some African country where a president in Congo changes constitution as he pleases. The Senate and the house along with the judiciary will keep him in check, like they did to Obama. 

I'm a Republican and usually vote Republican but the only issue with Trump that I can foresee is that the country will be split eventually. A lot of riots and all that shenanigans. 

What's worse is that since hes a very business astute mind he will start cutting stuff. And when he starts cutting the wrong thing like government support ie Welfare, Food stamps and such then everything comes crashing down. 

I think this is the risk I foresee with Trump. 

Clinton a hypocrite and liar will just bring us a false peace. A false sense of security for when things are falling apart internally. 

So either way we are screw! 

Do we get screw right away with Trump? Or get screw slowly by Clinton? 

You pick! :D

Prince Harry on bombing Afghanistan and murdering people:-"It's a joy for me because I'm one of those people who loves playing PlayStation and Xbox, so with my thumbs I like to think I'm probably quite useful,"

Prince Harry on his American girlfriend and the press reporting:- ''It is not a game - it is her life' . So one's a game and one isn't ??

The main difference is that Trump is a politically naive narcissist, Clinton is a politically corrupt narcissist, and Obama is a narcissist celebrity.

You know how wound up in himself Obama is? He criticised Trump for 'hanging out with celebrities too much', fucking Obama said that. The man that curtailed tradition and set up a White House meeting with the reigning World Series champions, the Chicago Cubs. Why? Because it's Obama and he needs that spotlight.

If I could vote, I'd withhold my vote because I cannot morally justify participating in an election between two evils. To vote for one or the other would be a betrayal to myself. That being said, I do see Trump as the lesser of two evils. It's just a shame that Trump has smashed the Republican Party to pieces while the corruption of the Democrats goes deeper than ever. This election more than ever should wake at least some Americans up to the failures of the two-party system.

Gotta laugh at the Ronald Mc Donald - when he was best buddies with the Clintons he was asked if he'd ever go into politics. ''Nope''

When pushed, as to if he did which partisan side would he choose  '' The Republicans, they believe any shit'' :D

18 minutes ago, Spike said:

The main difference is that Trump is a politically naive narcissist, Clinton is a politically corrupt narcissist, and Obama is a narcissist celebrity.

You know how wound up in himself Obama is? He criticised Trump for 'hanging out with celebrities too much', fucking Obama said that. The man that curtailed tradition and set up a White House meeting with the reigning World Series champions, the Chicago Cubs. Why? Because it's Obama and he needs that spotlight.

Half expect Obama to do a reverse Reagan and get into acting next year. 

1 minute ago, CHOULO19 said:

Half expect Obama to do a reverse Reagan and get into acting next year. 

'It will be a tarnish to my legacy if blacks don't vote Clinton'. 

I hate Obama to his core. Has any one president done so much indirect harm to race relations?

1 minute ago, Spike said:

'It will be a tarnish to my legacy if blacks don't vote Clinton'. 

I hate Obama to his core. Has any one president done so much indirect harm to race relations?

Nonsense. Electing Obama as president ended  racism once and for all everywhere in the world!