The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god I'm gonna be sick... :mouthclosed::mouthclosed:

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2013/08/liverpool-sign-up-as-official-fifa-14-partner/

EA WILL NEVER WALK ALONE...well EA WILL NEVER GET MY MONEY :dude:

Lol...Liverpool always had dodgy player ratings in the previous versions...wonder how its going to be with the partnership

If Real Madrid get Bale then what a fifa team would be, di maria and bale wide, ronaldo up top, ozil/isco as CAM,

Yeah. You will play an online match...

vs Real Madrid

vs Real Madrid

vs Real Madrid

vs Real Madrid

vs Real Madrid

vs Real Madrid

vs Real Madrid

vs Real Madrid

Yeah. You will play an online match...

vs Real Madrid

vs Real Madrid

vs Real Madrid

vs Real Madrid

vs Real Madrid

vs Real Madrid

vs Real Madrid

vs Real Madrid

yeah, I think an option to not play against madrid would need to be a thing, would be way too annoying to play them

Do you reckon fifa 14 on PS4 is going to be majorly different to fifa 14 on PS3?

It will probably be much worse due to the lack of online activity!

But on the other hand, I think the game itself (graphics, gameplay, etc) will be better...

I can confirm that I now rule the footballing universe on FIFA 13 with my RCD Espanyol team

Love them all:

Muriel

Hugo Mallo- Alderweireld- Moreno- Melgarejo

Anita- Baena

Sebá-Adryan-Joel Campbell

Dybala

Subs: Joel, Barrada, Ayala, Piazon, Cyriac, Romeu, Ben Hatira

My current Chelsea team isn't too bad:

Cech - 87

Pizszcek - 84

Hummels - 87

Ivanovic - 83

Cole - 81

de Rossi - 87

Oscar - 84

Mata - 90

Hazard - 90

Bale - 90

Lewandowski - 89

Subs: Toselli (76), Terry (79), Miguel Veloso (83), Essien (81), Moses (80), Schurrle (82), Cardosa (basically this is Oscar Cardoza, but Paraguay isn't licensed... 82).

Come at me, bro.

i've just started out here :3

FIFA 13

Cech

Ivanovic

Terry

Luiz

A.Cole

Lampard

Ramires/Gundogan

Joao Moutinho

Mata/Oscar

Hazard

Lewandowski

Out's

Fernando Torres (Included in the deal to bring in Joao Moutinho) To Porto

Florent Malouda (Included in the deal to bring in Lewandowski)

John Obi Mikel (To Sevilla)

Ins

Lewandowski

Gundogan

Eto'o

Joao Moutinho

Also started a Juventus one

Buffon

Chillieni

Nesta

Bonucci

Jakub (forgot his 2nd name, But it's the guy with the long polish name that plays for borussia dortmund)

Pirlo

Vidal

Kaka (Took a chance on him, Payed off playing much like the old Kaka for me)

Marchisio

Quagriella

Vucinic/Giovinco

I dunno if i like the new fifa system as much as the old one, but the new FIFA is quite nice

But nothing beats going on a spree on the Old FIFA's and like buying Xavi for like 12Million or Scweinsteiger for 13 Million and so on :3, but i do like how they pumped up the price to make a marquee signing seem more...Marquee.

• 2 weeks later...

If there's one thing i wish Fifa would improve on, it would be the presentation. I understand Fifa has so many leagues and hundreds of teams to create presentations for but if you look at Madden, their presentation is Top-Notch. It would almost have you thinking you were at a real match. When i play it doesn't give me the feel of a real game. I barely hear the crowd, players don't show much emotion, and the animations are run-down.

Also, everyone knows Fifa 14 will be (although i will buy it) the same thing as Fifa 13. It's no secret they are saving the major improvements for Fifa 15 so they can capitalize off of the World Cup. Major new features in manager and be a pro series are needed. I don't play FUT but that's all they really improved on tbh besides some bullshit technical features their trying to pass off as revolutionary. I mean Ball physics? body control? 360 body movement? come on now, that should have been here already, sorry.

sigh.

mini-rant over.

I found this a very underwhelming feature, didnt like it at all...

It was definitely an opportunity for Xbox One to win me, but I dont see much fun in mixing generations only in the expense of me becoming broke due to the stupid unrewarding packs on FUT. If it was something I knew I had a slight chance to find Pele or Maradona and actually be able to afford them, it sure looks awesome, but we all know how these things go. In the end, Playstation or PC users arent missing anything important really!