test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CHOULO19

The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

Started by CHOULO19,

11,739 posts in this topic

Lewa just put himself on the top of Romans transfer list with todays performance vs. madrid.. especially how madrid is coached by mourinho.. i would be very shocked if a legitimate bid for him is not tabled by us when the window opens

This is outstanding!

Looks like there's a new domination in town!

The atmosphere at wembley is gonna be uncanny! I'd love to go to that final!

Dortmund are a great club and team, and theirs clubs like Liverpool thinking their the greatest and the greatest fans.

I really do love Dortmund fans, and it's a shame as they might not be the same team they are in a few years, still a great pleasure watching them.

You rarely see Gotze or Reus having to drop deep to get the ball. Wish our midfield was capable enough to find our amigos in the final third instead of asking them to drop to center circle.

I wish Mata and Hazard could defend like Gotze and Reus. I don't think our team can ever evolve until those put in a defensive shift like those two, or like Robben, Muller, Ribery.

Unbelievable performance by Dortmund, just a complete dominance. I sincerely hope they win it all.

Goetze and maybe even Lewa might leave in the end of the season, but Dortmund will continue to be a force as long as they keep their star Klopp.

kellzfresh and Peace. like this

Anyone remember that season where Drogba had an outstanding game against Porto which led to Mourinho signing him at CFC? Could we do the same when Mourinho returns again and brings in Lewandowski?

German football is just quite brilliant, not just now, but for some time. Last night you seen power and grace, tonight, you seen the same and following that you also seen unity, passion and atmosphere from a very special crowd.

Both ties are at HT, just remember that, but what has been seen in two nights is quite special.