Gaël Kakuta

PaulHopkins

Di Santo and Sinclair aren't good enough for CFC anyway.

Thats funny cause they both have more league goals this season that Torres :o so what does that make Torres???? PM on that I don't want to change the topic of thread. I will just say I don't want Kakuta to suffer the same faith as those other young players that have potential we let get away <_<

Kakuta has a sweet left foot and I think he'd get goals at this club. I would like him to release the ball 80% of the time with 20% trickery. That was the Zidane philosophy, he used to pass the ball until the opposition thought he was going to pass it again and then he would pull of a trick that would open the game up. If Kakuta keeps moving around his area and pass the ball then his trickery will be 10 times more affective, he has brilliant vision and I'm pleased to see that he is working hard.

Agree with that. Hope Kakuta keeps up the hardwork at Dijon and he should be able to push for a first team place at Chelsea from next season! He's still raw but he's got the ability, would be pretty useful at LW.

Di Santo I kinda agree - he's pretty poor at Wigan. But Sinclair would be a million times better than Kalou and Malouda. He puts in 100% every game, and if we'd actually given him a proper chance we'd see that he is good enough to be a squad player. Now, instead of that we're stuck with those 2 muppets on 60-80K a week doing fuck all, shooting from 40 yards or falling over the ball

Di Santo I kinda agree - he's pretty poor at Wigan. But Sinclair would be a million times better than Kalou and Malouda. He puts in 100% every game, and if we'd actually given him a proper chance we'd see that he is good enough to be a squad player. Now, instead of that we're stuck with those 2 muppets on 60-80K a week doing fuck all, shooting from 40 yards or falling over the ball

You are probably right about Di Santo, but we didn't know that when he was sold from chelsea because he was never even given a chance to prove what type of player he is.

Needless to say that I agree that Sinclair would be a much better option than Malouda or Kalou as is Borini a better striking option than our number nine.

You are probably right about Di Santo, but we didn't know that when he was sold from chelsea because he was never even given a chance to prove what type of player he is.

Yeah definitely. That applies to..... pretty much every single youth player we've had in the last 10 years :doh:

Thats funny cause they both have more league goals this season that Torres :o so what does that make Torres???? PM on that I don't want to change the topic of thread. I will just say I don't want Kakuta to suffer the same faith as those other young players that have potential we let get away <_<

Lmao, Di Santo only scores deflected goals and 99% of Sinclair's goals are from the penalty spot.

They're not Chelsea class as far as I'm concerned.

Lmao, Di Santo only scores deflected goals and 99% of Sinclair's goals are from the penalty spot.

They're not Chelsea class as far as I'm concerned.

Thank you. It surprises me that people are complaining about Wigan squad players and average Swansea players. No one would be suggesting they would make an impact with us if they weren't from Chelsea. And I couldn't care less how many goals they've scored over Torres in the league. Because then every player who's scored 2 goals and over in the league is better than Torres. And that's ridiculous. He isn't that bad.. And I'm not even a Torres fan.

Zoolayes I never said you or anyone else had to agree with my opinion.

Borini and Stoch I can see why people are annoyed at the club as they both left because of how we treated youngsters previously. But I don't care much about the youngsters we've let go before that because not even one has gone on to he, IMO, Chelsea quality.

And Sinclair isn't better than Kalou. Tell me something he does better than Kalou.

Thank you. It surprises me that people are complaining about Wigan squad players and average Swansea players. No one would be suggesting they would make an impact with us if they weren't from Chelsea. And I couldn't care less how many goals they've scored over Torres in the league. Because then every player who's scored 2 goals and over in the league is better than Torres. And that's ridiculous. He isn't that bad.. And I'm not even a Torres fan.

Zoolayes I never said you or anyone else had to agree with my opinion.

at least get My name right...he was a legend

He will start tonight against Bordeaux, most likely on the right wing (in a a 4-2-2). The kicks off is at 19h00 in France, so 18h00 UK time.

know you will keep us updated..this year so pleased for Montpelier ,,,My support got them relegated