Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Melanicus

How did Di Matteo motivate Torres?

Started by Melanicus,

34 posts in this topic

Dam you! lol.

But on a serious note, is there a song that you play against the haters that are always hating for no dam reason at all?

The only one I know is this one:

Dam you! lol.

But on a serious note, is there a song that you play against the haters that are always hating for no dam reason at all?

The only one I know is this one:

Krayzie Bone makes that song mate, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony are the best hip hop group of all time.period.

Kezza and Justin_3d like this

i think the jury is still out on torres. Yes, he was better under di matteo but not great. next season is his final chance to make his chelsea stint mean anything.

i think the jury is still out on torres. Yes, he was better under di matteo but not great. next season is his final chance to make his chelsea stint mean anything.

Torres is on a 5 year contract, just because he has started badly doesn't mean we will offload him if next season doesn't go well.

Same person. Eva Craneiro.

Get the fuck outta here. That is blatantly a different person. Her eyebrows, nose (nostrils and point), chin, and cheekbones are all different.

Not to mention they don't even look like the same person. Am I the only 1 that notices this?

OneMoSalah, Manuf and SeB like this

Torres is on a 5 year contract, just because he has started badly doesn't mean we will offload him if next season doesn't go well.

as i said, he has to perform next season to make his chelsea stint relevant for a few more years.

Get the fuck outta here. That is blatantly a different person. Her eyebrows, nose (nostrils and point), chin, and cheekbones are all different.

Not to mention they don't even look like the same person. Am I the only 1 that notices this?

You are free to insult every one who will give you answer.

I did not take the picture but this photo is on the internet over the year with her name on it.