How did Di Matteo motivate Torres?

Torres is on a 5 year contract, just because he has started badly doesn't mean we will offload him if next season doesn't go well.

as i said, he has to perform next season to make his chelsea stint relevant for a few more years.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get the fuck outta here. That is blatantly a different person. Her eyebrows, nose (nostrils and point), chin, and cheekbones are all different.

Not to mention they don't even look like the same person. Am I the only 1 that notices this?

You are free to insult every one who will give you answer.

I did not take the picture but this photo is on the internet over the year with her name on it.

It's not because it's on the internet that it's reliable. If I take a picture of you and I put "cunt" just beside it, if I google "cunt" I'm likely to find your picture. Though I don't think you're a cunt.

That's why something gets viral that quick on the internet

Of course it's not the same person, I wonder how one can imagine that. Just to make a buzz... But some french medias (SoFoot) also posted the image. Bunch of morons hungry for quick information even if it's completely untrue

Di Matteo didn't make Torres a good player,he was World Class way before he joined us.He lost confidence but he is almost back to his old good self.Roberto surely did encourage him to give him his best but class is always class.

lol, if next season doesn't go well we will definitely sell him off

Honestly have some faith dude, he's our No 9 and does way more for the team then just score goals. I agree and think next season will be pivotal for his career but I still don't see us selling him anytime soon. The relationship between Fernando and Mata has blossomed and I see them causing havoc for any defense!

Honestly have some faith dude, he's our No 9 and does way more for the team then just score goals. I agree and think next season will be pivotal for his career but I still don't see us selling him anytime soon. The relationship between Fernando and Mata has blossomed and I see them causing havoc for any defense!

It's not about me having faith mate. I was just saying that if Fernando does not produce the goods this season we will definitely get rid of him by next summer IMO.

Goal here or there is still far away from his 'form'.

He might battle for posession and try to prove himself more, but he still loses ball often when trying to dribble, he dont score from far and dont

dribble past few defenders and score a goal on his own. So far all that improved was his finishing and to mention that his euro goals were fantastic passes from other players directly infront of goal.

I think Torres will never recover his top form and seriously, if he scores 10 goals in prem league and 15 overall, I will be happy enough. If he explodes fine, but I think he never will score 20 goals in single season again. Certainly he will never be player to lead team like he was at lpool or as was Rvp this season at Arsenal.

Has become better but he is still far from there.

I think he tries too much and nothing will happen with force, but only with passion.

Anyway I still support Torres, but once I though this player as first name of Spain, one of top 5 players in world, having technique, dribbling, good with head, long shots, short shots,...

Now all that makes him better is whole backup support and he will need to work things on his own.

He's had enough faith for 18 months and he's still looked like the worst transfer in British football history from the last few years.

Perhaps if we turn on him it'll motivate him to play better. I'd get pretty complacent if I had a stadium chanting my name for 18 months no matter how poorly I played. :P