test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Kevin de Bruyne

Started by BlueLion.,

8,287 posts in this topic

This is my problem in here, José is full of bs at times, no one can argue with that, but who is to say Kdb isn't full of bs as well?

Just read about what the Wolfsburg manager said about him. This is the kind of player that i really dislike for his attitude (i've never came to question his ability) and that i would never want in my team, just because i want a team, not 11 prime donne.

What attitude would that be? Not sure what the Wolfsburg manager said.

You added it in the quote itself :P

I won't go further into it though; at the end of the day a manager of his calibre should have seen the talent he had at his disposal which, unfortunately for the Chels, he didn't.

Oh I see it now :D

Yeah me neither as I said before to someone else. Lets agree to disagree.

Weckerz likes this

Funny thing people forget is that Mourinho did rate him a lot and loved his talent. However, after that debut only followed terrible performances along with reports of him training badly. Later he moved to Wolfsburg and we got to read that he WANTED to leave because he wasn't a guaranteed starter. He went many times to Mourinho's office for the sole purpose of asking to move. He moved to Wolfsburg and realized some of the massive potential Chelsea saw in him and gave him great loans and coaching to realize. Wolfsburg had a good part in that, but lets not forget the part Chelsea had. Now people are telling me that I think he is a bad player. That is not it at all. I think he is a great player we could use, like he is playing now. He will not have this purple patch of form forever though. Also with reports of lazy attitude I'm reserved to thinking we made that big a mistake. I just don't think he is as good as some here rate him.

De Bruyne lazy... :D Question his defensive ability and risk-taking for all I care, but calling him lazy couldn't be more wrong. Wolfsburg and City-fans would say you're delusional.

In his second game for Chelsea, he played a bad game at Man Utd, like most Chelsea-players did in that game. De Bruyne was the only player that got punished for it by Mourinho and he didn't respond in the way Mourinho would have liked. Knowing De Bruyne I can imagine he wasn't training in the most positive way at that time.

So I won't say that De Bruyne leaving Chelsea was just Mourinho's fault. But, and it's a big but for someone who considers himself to be a special manager, as a manager at that level, you should see which players can offer something special to your team and you should try/do everything to bring the best out of those players. Not every player responds in the same way when being publically slated by their manager while being ignored by that same manager. Mourinho should have seen that De Bruyne is a better player than Schurlle and that he can offer something different than Willian or Oscar. I'm quite sure that the price tag of the players involved plays a part in those decisions, while it shouldn't. Mourinho should have given De Bruyne a bit more confidence, especially when it was only his first few months in the Premier League and at a top level team.

In my opinion, that's everything there's to it. Mourinho treated De Bruyne in a certain way and De bruyne didn't respond in the way Mourinho would have liked. Mourinho made a mistake imo to leave it at that, he should have done more as he should have seen De Bruyne's potential and special talent. Maybe he'll take that with him and do things a little bit different in the future. But then again, it's Mourinho...

What attitude would that be? Not sure what the Wolfsburg manager said.

Can't find the link about it anymore sadly. It was about the same as Mourinho said, he doesn't overly apply in training and he's a player that will thrive when everything goes his way.

So, that's already two managers saying the same about him.... going by that, i wouldn't want a guy like that in my team.

This is my problem in here, José is full of bs at times, no one can argue with that, but who is to say Kdb isn't full of bs as well?

Just read about what the Wolfsburg manager said about him. This is the kind of player that i really dislike for his attitude (i've never came to question his ability) and that i would never want in my team, just because i want a team, not 11 prime donne.

The Wolfsburg manager NEVER said that about De Bruyne.

Coop, MCM4PR3Z and zolayes like this

Congrats you are the most deluded fan I have ever seen. I have learned to not discuss with you because you will deny everything I'll say, even though IT'S CLEARLY TRUE. So from here on out respond to every Mou related comment you see and defend Jose all you want. I don't give a f anymore...

Whatever mate throw your tantrum somewhere else, please.

Apply your own logic to yourself and it fits just as well as it does on me.

Can't find the link about it anymore sadly. It was about the same as Mourinho said, he doesn't overly apply in training and he's a player that will thrive when everything goes his way.

So, that's already two managers saying the same about him.... going by that, i wouldn't want a guy like that in my team.

Fair enough, he does thrive in a system where he's the focal point. He doesn't seem to do bad surrounded by the likes of Aguero and Silva either, though. He might not train as hard as some, neither does Hazard, but you can be damn sure he'll be up there in the 'most distance covered' ranking every game, which is what ultimately matters, the game.

Coop and zolayes like this

Fair enough, he does thrive in a system where he's the focal point. He doesn't seem to do bad surrounded by the likes of Aguero and Silva either, though. He might not train as hard as some, neither does Hazard, but you can be damn sure he'll be up there in the 'most distance covered' ranking every game, which is what ultimately matters, the game.

Yeah, Fabregas would be up there as well.....i don't think it's what ultimately matters, but i guess that is a whole other discussion.

If the Belgium players on our books got half the appreciation the two that have left have, this site would be such a happier place.

I think people are just annoyed because Mourinho is sucking the life out of our flair players.

All the defending they have to do they can't express themselves.

Now we have the possibility of maybe Hazard getting ready to leave because he can't defend....

This style of Mourinho is killing us and our attack minded players.

11Drogba likes this

Yeah, Fabregas would be up there as well.....i don't think it's what ultimately matters, but i guess that is a whole other discussion.

I'm not saying most distance covered is what ultimately matters, I was saying that in regard to you implying he's lazy in training. I'm saying what matters is the game, not training.

If the Belgium players on our books got half the appreciation the two that have left have, this site would be such a happier place.

Hazard is loved by everyone here. Even now there are people full of support on him during quite a difficult spell for him. Last season, majority of the forum I can say were in awe of Hazard and we made clear who we thought should be the POTY. Hazard and Courtois are very much appreciated over here. But right now he is not at the top of the game and KDB had made an instant impact so it is no surprise people are giving KDB credit.

There is a reason you can't find it anymore...

I'll make just an example to you, because i think you know it is twisted just to prove your point:

Torres replacement was in fact Remy, Remy is not lighting the world on fire, but is miles better than Torres.

Cesc, while being useless now (i don't like him and he should be nowehre near Chelsea if you ask me) was brought in to do a job, and last season he did brilliantly, so that shouldn't be considered as a massive mistake, the list goes on, deduce the rest for yourself.

As i've said, try to be more respectful in the future, every word you post is saturated with disrespect, i'll leave the rest to you, as something thought by oneself is way more valuable than just being told how to do it.

what? we had 3 strikers. torres, etoo and ba. ba was the definite 3rd striker. etoo was the short term, fill the gap solution. torres was our 1st/2nd striker. DD replaced etoo as the short term solution, remy as the cheap option 3rd striker (exact to BA) and costa as the no.1. so please stop trying to deduce things which most of the people already know.

cesc is a MASSIVE MISTAKE. he is the definition of a mistake. just like RVP. brought in to do a job in a year. and now nothing but a liability. we could have got rakitic, instead we got cesc. and now we are getting screwed again and again and again. just like united did with RVP. so yes, he is a MASSIVE MISTAKE.

sorry, but i am not going to take life lessons on TC. if you have a problem, stop quoting me, cos i did not quote you. or you can report me and let the mods decide if i did something wrong.

what? we had 3 strikers. torres, etoo and ba. ba was the definite 3rd striker. etoo was the short term, fill the gap solution. torres was our 1st/2nd striker. DD replaced etoo as the short term solution, remy as the cheap option 3rd striker (exact to BA) and costa as the no.1. so please stop trying to deduce things which most of the people already know.

cesc is a MASSIVE MISTAKE. he is the definition of a mistake. just like RVP. brought in to do a job in a year. and now nothing but a liability. we could have got rakitic, instead we got cesc. and now we are getting screwed again and again and again. just like united did with RVP. so yes, he is a MASSIVE MISTAKE.

sorry, but i am not going to take life lessons on TC. if you have a problem, stop quoting me, cos i did not quote you. or you can report me and let the mods decide if i did something wrong.

Not really....

Loic Remy: Chelsea complete £10.5m signing of QPR striker 31 August 2014 Last updated at 15:54 GMT

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/28994304

Fernando Torres: AC Milan seal loan deal for Chelsea striker 31 August 2014 Last updated at 16:42 GMT

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/28991464

Up until then we had, Costa-Torres-Drogba. Before Costa, we didn't really have a 1st option striker, one could argue that Costa replaced both Lukaku and Torres, or that Remy replaced both Lukaku and Torres, or that the club's plans were different from having Costa-Remy-Drogba, that we can't know.

Now i'll probably stop answering to you, because i believe this is largely off topic, you can keep quoting until tomorrow in your usual, disrespectful, unorganized manner.

Not really....

Loic Remy: Chelsea complete £10.5m signing of QPR striker 31 August 2014 Last updated at 15:54 GMT

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/28994304

Fernando Torres: AC Milan seal loan deal for Chelsea striker 31 August 2014 Last updated at 16:42 GMT

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/28991464

Up until then we had, Costa-Torres-Drogba. Before Costa, we didn't really have a 1st option striker, one could argue that Costa replaced both Lukaku and Torres, or that Remy replaced both Lukaku and Torres, or that the club's plans were different from having Costa-Remy-Drogba, that we can't know.

Now i'll probably stop answering to you, because i believe this is largely off topic, you can keep quoting until tomorrow in your usual, disrespectful, unorganized manner.

there is more than one way to "replace" a player. you are going by day mapping. i am going through the squad roles and the similarity in traits.

2013/14 - torres (main striker/2nd striker), etoo (short gap), ba (3rd striker)

2014/15 - costa (main striker), DD (short gap), remy (2nd/3rd striker)

2015/16 - costa(main striker), falcao (short gap), remy (2nd/3rd striker).

a replacement is more on the traits than simply by the date at which they are bought and hence the comparison between remy and ba.

on the whole, when jose came here we had lukaku, torres, ba as our options, currently we have costa, falcao, remy.

lukaku is going to bite us in the ass just like KDB did, ba and remy are very much similar so are falcao and torres. hence why i said, costa was the only deal in strikers which can be classified as a "good deal". get the gist?

there is more than one way to "replace" a player. you are going by day mapping. i am going through the squad roles and the similarity in traits.

2013/14 - torres (main striker/2nd striker), etoo (short gap), ba (3rd striker)

2014/15 - costa (main striker), DD (short gap), remy (2nd/3rd striker)

2015/16 - costa(main striker), falcao (short gap), remy (2nd/3rd striker).

a replacement is more on the traits than simply by the date at which they are bought and hence the comparison between remy and ba.

on the whole, when jose came here we had lukaku, torres, ba as our options, currently we have costa, falcao, remy.

lukaku is going to bite us in the ass just like KDB did, ba and remy are very much similar so are falcao and torres. hence why i said, costa was the only deal in strikers which can be classified as a "good deal". get the gist?

now explain how schurrle replaced malouda. comeon, go ahead. i would love to hear how malouda, a reserve player for a year, got replaced by a 18mil pound schurrle. :lol:

All right now i'll stop seriously, go on and "debate" why goats were cows.

now explain how schurrle replaced malouda. comeon, go ahead. i would love to hear how malouda, a reserve player for a year, got replaced by a 18mil pound schurrle. :lol:

All right now i'll stop seriously, go on and "debate" why goats were cows.

huh?

what?

i mean :lol:

our 6 AMs for 2012-13 were hazard-mata-oscar with marin, moses, yossi/piazon. our 6AMs for 13/14 were hazard-mata-oscar with willian, schurrle, kdb.

where the holy shit does malouda even come into picture?

meh, dude, forget it. :lol:

i mean seriously, u will be better off debating why goats were cows. :lol:

huh?

what?

i mean :lol:

our 6 AMs for 2012-13 were hazard-mata-oscar with marin, moses, yossi/piazon. our 6AMs for 13/14 were hazard-mata-oscar with willian, schurrle, kdb.

where the holy shit does malouda even come into picture?

meh, dude, forget it. :lol:

i mean seriously, u will be better off debating why goats were cows. :lol:

:ph34r: