Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

The Bundesliga is at least as good as the PL. But Bayern is the best team in the world, that's the only problem there. Wolfsburg would beat Man City at this moment. Dortmund, Monchengladbach, Schalke and Leverkusen are at the same level as United, Liverpool, Arsenal and Tottenham. The rest of the teams are also equal. I think the Bundesliga is a little bit better at the moment.

I like the Bundesliga but good god you're over-rating it there. My brother is a Dortmund fan and he admits that the PL is stronger ATM, regardless of the PL teams' poor performance in the CL this season. I would point you towards the Everton vs Wolfsburg results earlier this season but I doubt that'll change your mind.

I like the Bundesliga but good god you're over-rating it there. My brother is a Dortmund fan and he admits that the PL is stronger ATM, regardless of the PL teams' poor performance in the CL this season. I would point you towards the Everton vs Wolfsburg results earlier this season but I doubt that'll change your mind.

Ofcourse not, Wolfsburg has grown a lot this season and is a much stronger team than half a year ago. Everton will also loose against Wolfsburg now. No doubt

Warped logic. Look at the Tottenham vs Fiorentina results, does that mean the Serie A is stronger than the PL?

Lol, Bundesliga and PL are on the same level. PD and Serie A are far behind.

Kompany was rubbish in Hamburg and came to the PL and was chosen as the best player of the league in 2012. So that is a prove that the Bundesliga is better. There are a lot of other lol examples like that.

By the way, on foreign forums everybody thinks that the PL is laughable because you have no teams in the quarter finals of the Champions League. But that is just the same level of debating like the Di Santo example of you guys.

Hu? The PD far behind? Far ahead you mean?

They've been outperforming everyone else is the last 5 years.

The Bundesliga is at least as good as the PL. But Bayern is the best team in the world, that's the only problem there. Wolfsburg would beat Man City at this moment. Dortmund, Monchengladbach, Schalke and Leverkusen are at the same level as United, Liverpool, Arsenal and Tottenham. The rest of the teams are also equal. I think the Bundesliga is a little bit better at the moment.

Bundesliga is good,but the PL is better,although I think that La Liga has surpassed the PL.

The teams that you listed are good,but you are overrating them a little bit too much.The only thing that I really love about the Bundesliga is their youth integration system.While the PL gives a f*** about youth integration,Germany always tries to bring the next big german talent from their academies and they are not afraid of benching an experienced player,which I really like.

Lol, have you guys never watched games from the PD?

The top teams are the strongest of any league, but the rest of the league is so bad that it is far behind the PL and the BL. It is the best teams of the world (although I think Bayern is the best team now) against the weakest teams of the world. That's why it is not that impressive when Ronaldo and Messi score 40 goals every season in that league, they wouldn't do that in the PL or BL. Many players that were strong in the PD have come to Belgium and none can handle the weak level here. The same goes for The Netherlands. Figueras, Arzo, Gato Silva were all important players for their clubs in the PD, but they were too weak for Belgian top/subtop teams.

But it's not the fault of the league, or the fault of those low level clubs. Barcelona and Real take all the mediadeals for themselves and let the rest of the teams with crumbs. The next coming years the gap will even become more bigger.

Lol, have you guys never watched games from the PD?

The top teams are the strongest of any league, but the rest of the league is so bad that it is far behind the PL and the BL. It is the best teams of the world (although I think Bayern is the best team now) against the weakest teams of the world. That's why it is not that impressive when Ronaldo and Messi score 40 goals every season in that league, they wouldn't do that in the PL or BL. Many players that were strong in the PD have come to Belgium and none can handle the weak level here. Same goes for The Netherlands. Figueras, Arzo, Gato Silva were all important players for their clubs in the PD, but they were too weak for Belgian top/subtop teams.

But it's not the fault of the league, or the fault of those low level clubs. Barcelona and Real take all the mediadeals for themselves and let the rest of the teams with crumbs. The next coming years the gap will even become more bigger.

Everything is just black or white for you ey?

The weakest teams of the world? Really? Five (5!!) different Spanish teams that were not Barca or Real played the Europa League final in the last 10 years. => in comparison: 3 different English teams.

It's not impressive When Ronaldo or Messi score 40 goals every season? Oh ok. Then tell me: why didn't anybody else do that consistently before them? Not even Brazilian Ronaldo got close to their stats in the Spanish league. Also, their CL stats are equally impressive, since they both broke the all time goal record this year.

Considering the Spanish players in Belgium and the Netherlands? Most of the time it was a question of unrealistic expectations or not fitting in the league. The Belgian league tends to be cold, defensive and physical. Not for every type of player.

Kompany was rubbish in Hamburg? He wasn't rubbish, he was constantly injured - he only played 6 games in his first season. He was also angry at the club's management because they didn't want him to go to the Beijing Olympics. This has NOTHING to do with the strength of the league, or are you really going to compare the average squad quality of Hamburg with Man City?

Seriously dude, get your facts right.

Realistically, the premier league has the broadest base of decent teams, but it's been a while since they had a team that could seriously be called one of the top three in the world.
Considering how much more money they're getting compared to any other league in the world, they should do much, much better.

See also: youth development and the national squad. The first is one of the reasons why the Bundesliga might eventually surpass you guys (if only Bayern could stop buying every half decent player the other teams have - they're screwing themselves in the long run).

Everything is just black or white for you ey?

The weakest teams of the world? Really? Five (5!!) different Spanish teams that were not Barca or Real played the Europa League final in the last 10 years. => in comparison: 3 different English teams.

It's not impressive When Ronaldo or Messi score 40 goals every season? Oh ok. Then tell me: why didn't anybody else do that consistently before them? Not even Brazilian Ronaldo got close to their stats in the Spanish league. Also, their CL stats are equally impressive, since they both broke the all time goal record this year.

Considering the Spanish players in Belgium and the Netherlands? Most of the time it was a question of unrealistic expectations or not fitting in the league. The Belgian league tends to be cold, defensive and physical. Not for every type of player.

Kompany was rubbish in Hamburg? He wasn't rubbish, he was constantly injured - he only played 6 games in his first season. He was also angry at the club's management because they didn't want him to go to the Beijing Olympics. This has NOTHING to do with the strength of the league, or are you really going to compare the average squad quality of Hamburg with Man City?

Seriously dude, get your facts right.

When fat Ronaldo played in the PD, it was a much better league than now. Fact.

Kompany wasn't welcome anymore in Hamburg and was pushed to the exit there, so maybe he wasn't rubbish, but he certainly wasn't impressing there at the least.

And ofcourse they are not the worst teams in the world, but it are certainly bad teams against the best in the world. It just sounds better when you say best against worst ;).

And indeed, the Kompany comment has nothing to do with the strength of the league. That was also my point, thanks for confirming it.

Kompany wasn't welcome anymore in Hamburg and was pushed to the exit there, so maybe he wasn't rubbish, but he certainly wasn't impressing there at the least.

And ofcourse they are not the worst teams in the world, but it are certainly bad teams against the best in the world. It just sounds better when you say best against worst ;).

And indeed, the Kompany comment has nothing to do with the strength of the league. That was also my point, thanks for confirming it.

You didn't even read what I wrote, haven't you? ;-)

I just told you that 5 different Spanish clubs that were not Barca or Madrid played European finals in the last ten years, but you just brush over that fact and call them a horrible league, while they've been leading the European ranking for several years...

I also told you Kompany was injured for almost an entire season while playing for Hamburg, and probably requested a transfer himself after the Olympic team fight.

sigh, another one who knows all the facts nobody else seems to know <_< . Nothing new to see here people

You didn't even read what I wrote, haven't you? ;-)

I just told you that 5 different Spanish clubs that were not Barca or Madrid played European finals in the last ten years, but you just brush over that fact and call them a horrible league, while they've been leading the European ranking for several years...

I also told you Kompany was injured for almost an entire season while playing for Hamburg, and probably requested a transfer himself after the Olympic team fight.

No, you haven't read what I have said. I can see that by the fact that you thought that I said the Bundesliga is better because of the Kompany example. I was explaining that things like that are lol examples and only show a low level of debating.

And English teams in general play the EL with a lot of reserve players, while the Spanish teams always try to win that league. It is the only one they can win because Real, Barca and Atletico are in their league.

Uhu, perfect explanation. I guess Tottenham et cetera got savagely beaten in the Europa League cause they're just wanting for that Champions League win. Results are results. The rest is talk.

The top 8 teams in Spain range from decent to good to superb. And why are you mentioning Atletico btw? I though Barca and Real divided everything between them? I guess in this super weak league, Atletico made a difference then.

Uhu, perfect explanation. I guess Tottenham et cetera got savagely beaten in the Europa League cause they're just wanting for that Champions League win. Results are results. The rest is talk.

The top 8 teams in Spain range from decent to good to superb. And why are you mentioning Atletico btw? I though Barca and Real divided everything between them? I guess in this super weak league, Atletico made a difference then.

I have a lot of respect for Atletico. Without having the mediadeals that Barcelona and Real have, they have won the Spanish title and played the CL final. I don't think it will last their succes, but that was very very well done. Valencia, Sevilla and Bilbao are also strong teams, but less then Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham imo. And below that the Spanish league is very weak.