Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

First of all, your favourite player is David Luiz, that says enough about you already. I shouldn't even respond to your comments.

Question though: have you ever seen Kevin De Bruyne play? And not against 2nd division Swindon I mean?

I'm pretty sure you haven't or you would not say ignorant stuff like that. You're just talking along with José, like all the others, have no opinion of your own. Pathetic, keep on cheering for David Luiz, man, he's your kind of player.

Pal, you're in a Chelsea FC forum, not De Bruyne or the Belgium National Team's discussion board, deriding a world-class player to make a point for one of the only 3 or 4 players you enjoy watching in a blue jersey will get you nowhere.

And I believe if he does leave, many a folk in here would be moving along with him...

That is quite possible but it would be with regret, because I for one happen to be quite fond of Chelsea. Been supporting the club since I was 16 (long time ago) and got to see Chelsea - Wimbledon at Stamford Bridge all the way from Belgium as a birthday present. That's 12 years ago now, and I still support the club, so even before any Belgians were involved.

But De Bruyne is that good I'd support him for any club, not only the Belgian NT.

Pal, you're in a Chelsea FC forum, not De Bruyne or the Belgium National Team's discussion board, deriding a world-class player to make a point for one of the only 3 or 4 players you enjoy watching in a blue jersey will get you nowhere.

Sorry, I guess I got a bit carried away :-) Just can't stand anyone saying De Bruyne is a poor player when they've actually never seen him play, only because of what Mourinho makes them believe.

I'm not even saying De Bruyne should start every match. Willian on the right is a good option too. Mata/Lampard/Oscar for me in the middle should not be discussed. But I do rate him higher than Schürrle and even Hazard (so don't accuse me of only being here for the Belgians). So for me he should be a regular starter and always part of the squad.

First of all, your favourite player is David Luiz, that says enough about you already. I shouldn't even respond to your comments.

Question though: have you ever seen Kevin De Bruyne play? And not against 2nd division Swindon I mean?

I'm pretty sure you haven't or you would not say ignorant stuff like that. You're just talking along with José, like all the others, have no opinion of your own. Pathetic, keep on cheering for David Luiz, man, he's your kind of player.

Give it a rest. Kevin is a good player but he has not shown nearly enough to be starting ahead of the likes of Schurrle, Oscar, Mata, Hazard and Willian. It's very simple. We have 6 AMs for 3 positions. 3 will start, 2 will be on the bench and one will be left out. After the performance he put against Swindon, he was always going to be the one to be left out in the next couple of games. Next time he gets a chance, and he will get a chance, he needs to put in a great performance if he wants to keep his place.

Oh, and David Luiz is a world class player, while Kevin is not, at least yet...and this is coming from someone who has been called a KDB fan boy in the past.

All I know is Chelsea played their best 45 minutes of the season first half against Hull & KDB was MOTM.

Which wasn't undeserved but flattering.

You're not the only one who knows Kevin's abilities, he shouldn't have been dropped after ManU, but in the games he got a chance afterwards he sucked. It's not easy being thrown in front of the lions when you don't have any matchrythm, but he needs to learn, and he will.

Don't mind Henrique btw, he likes to stir up shit when he can. Your reaction was exactly what he wanted.

You're not the only one who knows Kevin's abilities, he shouldn't have been dropped for ManU, but in the games he got a chance afterwards he sucked. It's not easy being thrown in front of the lions when you don't have any matchrythm, but he needs to learn, and he will.

Don't mind Henrique btw, he likes to stir up shit when he can. Your reaction was exactly what he wanted.

He started that match.

All I know is Chelsea played their best 45 minutes of the season first half against Hull & KDB was MOTM.

You're not the only one who knows Kevin's abilities, he shouldn't have been dropped for ManU, but in the games he got a chance afterwards he sucked. It's not easy being thrown in front of the lions when you don't have any matchrythm, but he needs to learn, and he will.

GameS after the Man Utd game? One game, the Swindon-game...

People need to understand that Joses decision is not based solely on his performance against Swindon. There are things happening in the club that no one but the players and staff know, for example whats happening during trainings. Im sure Kevin has in some way behaved bad in some way, and now he is being punished.

Now its up to Kevin to bounce back, its as easy as that. Stop with the "hope he gets loaned out in january" or "im affraid he will leave" bullshit.

And you are comparing De Bruyne to those guys? Based on what? I very much doubt you had ever heard of De Bruyne before the start of this season. So don't act like you know what he's all about. You won't find any player more modest, level headed than this fellow. He'll prove you wrong. And when he does, I would very much like to see you repeat the stupid things you're saying about him now, and not cheer for him.

Anyway don't judge someone you don't know, that's all I want to say.

You took only one part to argue about something I didn't say?

Of course is going to sound bad as you only took that part and took it out of context.

I guess theres some sort of trust that Mourinho broken.

Probably the acquisition of William? Probably unsettled KDB. Hopefully he can recover well and really fight for the starting spot.

i still think schurrle is crap lol

David Luiz as a CHELSEA PLAYER:

-2nd captain for Brazilian Nt.

-UCL Winner.

-Europa League winner.

-FA Cup Winner.

-Confederations Cup winner.

YES, he is my kind of player.

De Bruyne:

-Good record playing for Weder Bremen.

-45 minutes of decent football against Hull City.

and he is you favorite player. quite pathetic.