Frank Lampard

DavidEU

I've been waiting for a moment like this just so I can tell all of you plastic pieces of shit that seem to constantly doubt an untouchable legend due to your delusions of unnecessary perpetual progression - to either realise & accept the degree of your mistaken judgement & feel the remorseful embarassment of having been humbly proved wrong by the man himself - or alternatively if you wish to continue along your path of self-righteous insolence; as politely as I can possibly put this - please kindly go fuck yourself.

Frank is the best & always will be - & he is far from done with capturing the hearts & souls of every True Blue around the world.

It will be a travesty beyond all comprehension & logic if ridiculous idealistic notions deceive the board into allowing the greatest player this club has ever seen to simply walk away when he clearly has so much more left in him.

#Lamps4Life

Anyone Noticed? It was Lampard's 500th App For Chelsea.
Lampards Number is "8" and, Chelsea have scored 8 Goals Today.
:wub::wub::wub:
LOVE YOU LAMPS!!!

Never hidden my love for the guy but today was a brilliant moment for him. Well done franky, legend and absolute gentleman. Still don't think we will offer him a new deal but I hope to be proven wrong. Super frank

I've been waiting for a moment like this just so I can tell all of you plastic pieces of shit that seem to constantly doubt an untouchable legend due to your delusions of unnecessary perpetual progression - to either realise & accept the degree of your mistaken judgement & feel the remorseful embarassment of having been humbly proved wrong by the man himself - or alternatively if you wish to continue along your path of self-righteous insolence; as politely as I can possibly put this - please kindly go fuck yourself.

Frank is the best & always will be - & he is far from done with capturing the hearts & souls of every True Blue around the world.

It will be a travesty beyond all comprehension & logic if ridiculous idealistic notions deceive the board into allowing the greatest player this club has ever seen to simply walk away when he clearly has so much more left in him.

#Lamps4Life

Yes he gave a good performance today first the first time in a while, but so did the rest of the team on a poor Villa side. That does not constitute giving to all of Lampard's contract demands, get a grip man.

Well it's not really the first time in a while - he was probably the best player on the pitch against Leeds as well - but I'm sure that went unnoticed to you. & what you aren't really taking into account is the fact that for the period that Lampard was on, Villa were actually still playing like a semi-decent side & actually bothering to defend properly - the flood gates only really opened when they had completely given up all heart & hope after his goal.

& what an absolute peach of a goal it was - surely even your blatant bias couldn't cloud your objective judgement beyond admitting that. There are few players in the world capable of exhibiting such class, composure & precision time & time again - & yet Lamps did so once more today for his 130th Premier League goal in his 500th appearance. No sane individual can possibly dispute that kind of record with any plausible validity.

Sure, overall the team had an amazing game & additionally Villa were generally atrocious - but nevertheless Luiz, Hazard & Lamps put in particularly exceptional performances from the first minute - & in reality Lampard controlled the vast majority of our possession & direction for the period of the game that Villa were still fighting for. I'm not sure what you're looking at when you're watching a football match - but if you actually succumbed to your senses & saw what a shift Lamps put in today, then you would have realised that he is a player who is deserving of any kind of demands he may have considering what he has done for this club over the last decade; & what he still can do in seasons ahead.

It is YOU that should get a grip mate - he is the best player to have ever pulled on a Chelsea jersey & it's about time that you showed a true blue legend some fucking respect.

Blah, blah, blah - you want to sleep with him, we get it. But one good performance every once a while (and no he was not the best player against Leeds, Mata and Hazard should deserve that accolade) does not a contract make. If he excepts a one rolling year contract (like Drogba was offered only) then he can stay, but he doesn't - so its his choice, not the club.

lampard-goal.gif

It's one thing I love about Lampard. He likes shooting low and accurate. So many players try to pick our the top corner and the ball goes sailing over the net. So many good things can happen when you get the ball on net. A goal, a corner, a rebound to one of your players. The only thing that can happen when you shoot it 15 rows into the seats is a goal kick.

http://performance.fourfourtwo.com/technique/shoot-like-lampard