Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

If we sell Hazard and if Conte is going to play 2 striker formation we should buy Insigne and Higuain from Napoli. Insigne is LW and he is really good on the ball, fast has tons of agility and skillful, he can score and assist, and i think Conte could convince him to join us. And Higuain is just on rocking form just like last season, but he will be really expensive

23 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

A few players is a big diffrence to half the playing squad. They simply made this up.

The report said 9 players.

I can definitely see that. From the current squad, i can see Hazard, oscar, mikel,matic, remy, falcao, pato, JT leaving. That itself is 8. Dont know about the 8th. Maybe we sell GC too and buy 2 proper CBs or one CB and call back andreas. But all of this is definitely possible. 

4 hours ago, chelseafan26 said:

I can definitely see that. From the current squad, i can see Hazard, oscar, mikel,matic, remy, falcao, pato, JT leaving. That itself is 8

U forgot about big Ivan that's 9 now :D

4 hours ago, chelseafan26 said:

I can definitely see that. From the current squad, i can see Hazard, oscar, mikel,matic, remy, falcao, pato, JT leaving. That itself is 8. Dont know about the 8th. Maybe we sell GC too and buy 2 proper CBs or one CB and call back andreas. But all of this is definitely possible. 

You forgot about Courtois, Ivanovic, Diego Costa, Pedro, Baba and Begovic. Every one of them was mentioned in the last months being available and considering leaving.

Have you seen such massive overhaul, ever ?

37 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

You forgot about Courtois, Ivanovic, Diego Costa, Pedro, Baba and Begovic. Every one of them was mentioned in the last months being available and considering leaving.

I can see baba being loan out next season Chelsea need to keep Costa

RUMOURS: Nine players set for Chelsea exit

Chelsea are set to axe as many as nine first-team players this summer if they fail to qualify for the Champions League, according to the Daily Express

The Blues currently sit 10th in the Premier League table, 10 points behind fourth-placed Manchester City with nine games of the season remaining, and were eliminated from Europe's top competition by Paris Saint-Germain on Wednesday. 

With the club facing up to the prospect of no Champions League football next season a clutch of stars are set to leave, with Eden Hazard, Oscar, Nemanja Matic and Loic Remy all almost certain to depart. 

John Terry is also likely to leave with no contract offer forthcoming from the club, while striker Diego Costa is keen to return to Spain and Alexandre Pato and Pedro could also depart. 

Radamel Falcao is unlikely to have his loan deal extended.

Sounds plausible. I would expect us to bring a few loanees back and give them a chance in the first team.

Which loaness would u bring back in the squad next season??

Christensen, Musonda, possibly Atsu (don't judge me), Papy and a HC player (Hector, Solanke, Bamford, etc).

The first two should be dead certs, but the rest all depend on what type of war chest Conte is given.

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

Christensen, Musonda, possibly Atsu (don't judge me), Papy and a HC player (Hector, Solanke, Bamford, etc).

The first two should be dead certs, but the rest all depend on what type of war chest Conte is given.

I can't see bamford having a furture at the club I hope I'm wrong tho I can see him getting loan out again 

I can't see bamford having a furture at the club I hope I'm wrong tho I can see him getting loan out again 

I think that will be the case, unfortunately. Couldn't get a game at Palace and his fortunes haven't changed at Norwich. I'm started to think he just isn't good even, if he can't even make it into bottom half sides.

2 hours ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Have you seen such a massive decline of champions?

Have you seen the PL player of the year become one of the worst players of the team.

These are not normal circumstances.

Also, it makes perfect sense to sell hazard, oscar, mikel, remy. pato and falcao to leave. thats 6 for you, right there.

5 of which should not be here anyways and the 6th does not want to be here himself.

so i dont know why it is such an unimaginable thing.

Give Juventus whatever they want for Pogba and Dybala. If that's £50 million plus Oscar and maybe even another player, then no problem. Dybala would be the perfect strike partner off of Costa... 4-4-2 is making a come-back, ladies and gentlemen.