test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

J.F.

Deadline Day!

Started by J.F.,

5,453 posts in this topic
Just now, xPetrCechx said:

Leicester City will only complete the Adrien Silva deal if Danny Drinkwater leaves for Chelsea before tonight's 11pm deadline. (Sky Sports)

fans/Leiceister board : chelsea wont fuck up finally

Marina/Emenalo : hold my beer

So we've been turned down by 3 players in the space of about 48 hours by the look of it. None of which are even top tier players either.

MrExcalibur100 likes this

A poor transfer window. It is funny after a transfer window, we should have strengthten the squad both in term of quality and numbers. I believe we have done that on CB but that is it. 

Basically this window we replace Matic with baka, Costa with Morata, strengthen our CB and that's it. Where is the quality wb that we desperately need, I don't know about this zappacosta guy, after watching his video on YouTube I am not convinced. We need an upgrade for either Alonso or Moses not just backup. 

MrExcalibur100 likes this

I don't care at all about Barkley but how we missed on an old player of Conte we've been trying to sign for a while now is beyond me and to Tottenham of all teams. They have Kane, Son and Janssen as strikers. We only have Morata and Michy and they still beat us to him. Janssen is currently playing vs France so I'm not sure how he would move.

Chelsea? and mccg like this

7 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

What gives Barkley and the OX the right to turn down us the champions they haven't done shit.

let them rot elsewhere for all i care

mccg likes this

2 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

What gives Barkley and the OX the right to turn down us the champions they haven't done shit.

Probly if our board was competent , we wouldn't be in this situation , putting bids in for "ordinary players"

RoyalBlues likes this

With a record of sacking managers every other season it probably plays a role in players turning us down, they might play for a year and a new manager comes in and drops them. 

Dimitr and Laylabelle like this

10 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

any player told to emulate cahill by the board, has the right to turn us down

Dimitr and Barbara like this

9 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

That they know they are more likely, to play important roles at smaller clubs that don't so easily reject/ship out players again as Chelsea?

3 minutes ago, milka said:

If the Premier League Champions aren't an attraction then who the hell is?

Marina is an amateur. She needs to be sacked ASAP. Totally out of her depth. But she won't because she's a sock puppet of Roman, one of his proxy pawns in our board. I can't remember the last time we had so many problems signing players and this isn't a recent trend either. 

Miki-Liki, Mufassir08 and manpe like this

14 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

IMG_6668.PNG

Agreed, but why go after them then ? Makes it even more ridiculous.

Tautvix likes this