Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

The Bayern fans want him to stay because he's like their cheerleader/good squad player  (aka Mikel for us). 

Chelsea fans don't want him because he's rubbish defensively.  If we're really desperate for a wingback, there's a french international guy available on a free...

I would love to get a Mikel-type player right now. A serviceable backup that can do the job and won't make any trouble.

Man, I miss the good old days when internet was not a thing. I just frustrate myself by keep checking Twitter and the Sky Sports feed. Looking for Mahrez or Llorente news and all I can find is news about the first one landing in Barcelona and the other one having a Spurs medical. Jesus Christ.

So City is getting Sanchez for 55M and our stupid fucking retarted board is just watching that, what a fucking joke this club is becoming with this useless board

City are a club who show genuine ambition and desire to become elite. Just like PSG. Walker, Mendy, Danilo, Bernardo Silva, and soon Alexis. All class players who significantly improve their first team. On any given match day they will have over £100m worth of class on their bench. Their squad is, without exaggeration, miles better than ours. Not even remotely close.

Contrast that with Chelsea who can't even sign 2nd or 3rd tier players.