Deadline Day!

J.F.

Just now, DDA said:

This thread is more entertaining than SkY Sportd News itself. 

Lol.

You want some entertainment, look at the Chelsea subreddit. It's a dumpster fire in there.

I'm on my way to work now and considering a Chelsea blackout until I'm off. Every deadline day becomes more and more cringeworthy. 

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I woke up hoping to see some exciting names. 

Instead I see that we got beaten by Spurs to "done deal" Llorente.

This whole window has been awful.  A lot of talk, a lot of monitoring, but for al of that, we're in the same boat (if not worse).

We have 1 for 1 replacements, some depth gone in CM (added at CB), net spend of about 20M?  

What was the point of it all?

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

City are a club who show genuine ambition and desire to become elite. Just like PSG. Walker, Mendy, Danilo, Bernardo Silva, and soon Alexis. All class players who significantly improve their first team. On any given match day they will have over £100m worth of class on their bench. Their squad is, without exaggeration, miles better than ours. Not even remotely close.

Contrast that with Chelsea who can't even sign 2nd or 3rd tier players. 

It makes me think there's something going on behind the scenes that we're not aware of. 

1 minute ago, Dimitr said:

Tell me that this is true and not false report can anybody  see the link of beiin ???

IMG_6654.PNG

Lol give up brother. Our board is pathetic. If you expect signings you will be disappointed.