Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Seriously, I'm just over these passive-aggressive comments to the media. He's a good guy, will do well in his career, score loads of goals and be a solid international, just maybe not at Chelsea, I feel. I also honestly don't want that kind of attention on the players here, does not work to galvanize a dressing room.

He's Just a bit deluded, the tiniest bit self-entitled and frankly, as good as he is, I don't think he's half as good as he THINKS he is.

That being said, upside is that he is highly marketable and could turn a nice profit next year if he has a good outing.

I'd hate to off the mark though, and for him to mature quickly and truly become a monster 0_o he certainly has the tangibles.

Judging by his comments, it's either:

(1) Lukaku is not rated or wanted by the club and as a result is angling for a move elsewhere.

or

(2) Lukaku is afraid of competition and wants to go to a club where he will be the undisputed starter. He will rather be a big fish in a small pond.

Something gives me a feeling it's the former.

Judging by his comments, it's either:

(1) Lukaku is not rated or wanted by the Jose and as a result is angling for a move elsewhere.

or

(2) Lukaku is afraid of competition and wants to go to a club where he will be the undisputed starter. He will rather be a big fish in a small pond.

Something gives me a feeling it's the former.

Fixed for you.

Since Jose has no alternative but to play Costa as a starter, Lukaku just might be sold. Either Chelsea's winning the PL or the CL & Jose continues or Roman just may pull the trigger again.

Actually since this is the case, maybe Lukaku should give it at least 1 more year maybe. Who knows Jose might even get sacked by Jan if we aren't around top of the table. The new manager might help him change his fortune. Yes a lot of if and but however it is possible.

If lUkaku is really to leave Chelsea, it is because of pride. And in terms of the best young striker I have seen in the last 5 years, personal resentiments have to be cast aside. Rom deserves to play for us on merit of his abilites.

Blueguy,

Courtois, Costa, Zouma, Luis, Tiago are almost done. I honestly don't see how can Chelsea not be around the first place by January. I believe, Chelsea should not lose more than 3 games with this squad. Otherwise, as you mentioned Jose might not be around.

I have a good feeling about this upcoming season.

Blueguy,

Courtois, Costa, Zouma, Luis, Tiago are almost done. I honestly don't see how can Chelsea not be around the first place by January. I believe, Chelsea should not lose more than 3 games with this squad. Otherwise, as you mentioned Jose might not be around.

I have a good feeling about this upcoming season.

Courtois is already done, unless Madrid just spent money on a 30 years old backup GK which would be incredibly pointless. Well either that or he is getting sold permanently to someone not Atletico, which I doubt is the case. Zouma will go on loan apparently, Costa/Filipe/Tiago and Fab will all sign imo soon. I know that is why I believe Jose WILL BE SACKED if we are not around top or max of 3-4 points off the top. Even then it has to be because Arsenal went on an amazing run like at the start of this season or City doing that too. If we are 3-4 points off because we lost/draw to the likes of Hull and Villa like this season I think he will be sacked by then.

Yep me too, so excited can't wait.

Courtois is already done, unless Madrid just spent money on a 30 years old backup GK which would be incredibly pointless. Well either that or he is getting sold permanently to someone not Atletico, which I doubt is the case. Zouma will go on loan apparently, Costa/Filipe/Tiago and Fab will all sign imo soon. I know that is why I believe Jose WILL BE SACKED if we are not around top or max of 3-4 points off the top. Even then it has to be because Arsenal went on an amazing run like at the start of this season or City doing that too. If we are 3-4 points off because we lost/draw to the likes of Hull and Villa like this season I think he will be sacked by then.

Yep me too, so excited can't wait.

I have a bit lenient view of Jose. Those 3-4 points won´t matter much. Nothing will happen to Jose. However, if Chelsea is off 10 or more, then watch out.

I am still curious what is going to happen to Lukaku.

As far as I concern, Costa, Lukaku, Torres are my strikers.

I have a bit lenient view of Jose. Those 3-4 points won´t matter much. Nothing will happen to Jose. However, if Chelsea is off 10 or more, then watch out.

I am still curious what is going to happen to Lukaku.

As far as I concern, Costa, Lukaku, Torres are my strikers.

Hopefully not Torres and Mandzukic instead.

So, basically he want to go whatever reason behind it? Who might be interested in him? Atletico?

Everton, maybe Arsenal and Spurs, Dortmund until they signed Immobile recently but could still go for a 2nd striker too, Inter, Milan, Wolfsburg, Valencia and that is about it I could imagine. Well for top/decent clubs anyway, I doubt he would want to to somewhere below like Southampton.

Everton, maybe Arsenal and Spurs, Dortmund until they signed Immobile recently but could still go for a 2nd striker too, Inter, Milan, Wolfsburg, Valencia and that is about it I could imagine. Well for top/decent clubs anyway, I doubt he would want to to somewhere below like Southampton.

Might will be a CL clubs. I see Atletico as the most possible destination, but it could be more complicated regarding the fees, I think.

IF we sell him, there MUST be buy back clause included. This kid will evolve into one of best strikers in the world, even more certainly if we sell him to a club that will have full trust in him unlike us. His progress will be faster away from our club and in few years we (hopefully) buy him back.

IF we sell him, there MUST be buy back clause included. This kid will evolve into one of best strikers in the world, even more certainly if we sell him to a club that will have full trust in him unlike us. His progress will be faster away from our club and in few years we (hopefully) buy him back.

1. I doubt a big club pay big money will allow this. It is not like we are selling some reject like Barca used to do. At best it is gonna be something like 10-20% of the sell-on fee if he leaves or something.

2. I doubt he will ever want to comeback if the club is still under Jose's management

Only Barca/Real are able to do this and it is mostly with youngsters, rarely does any outgoing transfer get the clause.