Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

3 hours ago, Kieran. said:

That's true but at the same time, why cause rifts in the team? Terry, Zouma, Cahill, Azpi, Ivanovic all probably lose respect for him when they read this.

At the same time, Courtois prolly has no respect for them after this season. :lol: I dunno, Courtois hasn't been that great this season to be running his mouth like this IMO.

Belgian players do like "running their mouth" when they're in bad form, don't they?

What makes me mad, is that last season, Jose had the guts to drop the ever regular Petr Cech.. and give Courtois a first team place, and we won the league that year. Keeping someone like Cech out of the team was a very bold move by Mourinho, it has to be said.. and he didn't have to do it, but he did! It's not often a manager has 2 world class keeper at his disposal, and having to leave one out.

Soon as we get a bad string of results and we're haggling down the foot of relegation, suddenly, everyone turns on Mourinho. It almost feels like a "backstab" from Courtois.. going against the man who had to make an extremely tough decision, giving you an opportunity to play in the best league in the world, and winning it that same year.

Disgraceful!

Like i said before, a DONKEY!!!

Someone said, he would not make the top 5 Pl keepers, are you kidding me, he is the 2nd best keeper at chelsea this season. 

Absolutely atrocious performance, on and off the field. And before people start their "he is only 23" excuses, when i was 23, i was not an idiot who would run his mouth making his colleagues look like idiiots.

39 minutes ago, Beigl said:

Yes but Cech didn't go to the press to badmouth our defensive line when our defense wasn't any better in 2011/12. And in comparison to Courtois, Petr still performed at a world class level despite having the likes of Luiz and Bosingwa in front of him.

He did not performed at a world class level until Robbie become a manager and make us more defensive. Before that Petr conceded many "cheap" goals, like in Arsenal game

4 hours ago, Beigl said:

Yes but Cech didn't go to the press to badmouth our defensive line when our defense wasn't any better in 2011/12. And in comparison to Courtois, Petr still performed at a world class level despite having the likes of Luiz and Bosingwa in front of him.

What are you on about? Cech was awful through the whole time AVB was here, upto about November/December he conceded more goals than saves he made (he let in every shot on target in that 5-3 vs Arsenal), you can say what you like about Courtois right now but he hasn't been that bad.

I feel really sorry for whichever centre half we sign next season, the calls for Cech every time Courtois makes a error will be nothing compared to the calls for Terry if/when our new defender fucks up, even if its Bonnuci.

10 minutes ago, goffus said:

I never post here. But just gonna say that unlike that journalist that posted that quote i actually saw that interview in french that lasted for 1hour with courtois. 

That quote is completely made up from bit and pieces to make him look bad. 

He did talk about Chelsea's bad performance but he never pointed the fingers to anyone but the team as whole. And he actually blamed himself for some of the goal he conceded with Chelsea.

In case you wanna see it. Tv show is called "La trubune" on RTBF 21st of march 

You are wasting your time.

BFLk1Hy.jpg

We have players from all over the world. I find it very amusing that only Belgian players are misquoted in the press. FUCKING HILARIOUS!

It's a cultural thing really. We like to piss on people, like chocolate, drink really good beer -even after eleven, but we don't have crooked big teeth [emoji23], also no stiff upper lip [emoji23]. We are just 'latin' enough to be fun to fuck. Yeah, inbreeding is a bitch.

#cynical#

15 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

We have players from all over the world. I find it very amusing that only Belgian players are misquoted in the press. FUCKING HILARIOUS!

Really ? You never caught any misquotes in news talking about football ? You actually beleive whatever you read in the daily mail ?

That is FUCKING HILARIOUS !

What are you on about? Cech was awful through the whole time AVB was here, upto about November/December he conceded more goals than saves he made (he let in every shot on target in that 5-3 vs Arsenal), you can say what you like about Courtois right now but he hasn't been that bad.

He had his bad games in autumn 2011, but he wasn't as bad as Courtois (whom i rate highly btw) is now and didn't concede ridiculous goals every game.

I can remember Cech had really good games at Valencia for example or kept on playing 70 minutes against Blackburn with a broken nose.

It's almost five years ago so I went back to the thread and many praised him for being the only consistent player under AVB.

1 hour ago, Polo7 said:

Not lame when it's a 100% true. You cannot say anything about our Belgian players with out the same Belgians coming out and defending them or insulting you. 

And any time a Belgian member quotes you on a Belgian player you start crying. A French-speaking member says he saw the interview and claims it was mistranslated and you immediatly laugh it off in your cocky way as always.

This club is hated in your country and has a bad image in a lot of other European countries. Your papers write absolute bollocks all the time about this club, but when it's about a Belgian it must be true.