test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Chelsea banned for TWO transfer windows

It's a massive thing in UK/US at the moment - positive discrimination! Massive distortion
  3. General Transfer Talk

One question: who is buying James Maddison? Or, will he remain at Leicester? I am sure, while staying healthy, he will be a better player than Pulisic, but I guess he won't sell shirts in N. America. I hope Chelsea are after fullbacks, one winger and one striker if the transfer ban is delayed this summer. Kind of the same situation as last summer except that we instead got a better goalkeeper and a decent CM who was played in the wrong way by Sarri.
  4. David Neres

Absolutely not. He's already 22 and showed himself repeatedly as the worst of Ajax's starters IMO. Does NOT know what to with the ball in and around the box and I bet that does not change. Would be another Willian: good dribbler, retains ball, produces nothing great with possession against strong sides but MIGHT against weaker opponents. Waste of money and time.
  5. Today
  6. Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

I don't see why Chelsea would sack Sarri, i have concerns but he met his goals. I think it is more likely Sarri leaves Chelsea than he get sacked.
  7. Nicolas Pepe

Lille coach confirms £69m Nicolas Pepe exit https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1129185/Manchester-United-Transfer-News-Nicolas-Pepe-Lille-Departure-Confirmed/amp
  8. 7. N'Golo Kante

This is such a weird place. People actually want us to buy kovacic and people actually want us to sell Kante 😂😂 Unbelievable
  9. 7. N'Golo Kante

Selling Kante? Who will be our only world class player when Eden leaves? You all cannot be serious.
  10. Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

Id love Frank at one point, but its probably too soon. I dont want this turns into our Ole. If he qualifies with Derby, respect that and give him a chance to show his worth there. In a year or two if we still need a manager, bring him in if he does well in PL.
  11. Yesterday
  12. Gareth Bale

13. Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

Juventus want Maurizio Sarri or Inzaghi as Manager. Chelsea want Frank Lampard. - Di Marzio Is not it early for Lamps ?
  14. 7. N'Golo Kante

We would be far better off. Especially if we stick with Sarri
  15. Gareth Bale

Zinedine Zidane has admitted Gareth Bale does not fit in his Real Madrid team amid reports the Welshman is set to leave the Bernabeu this summer. https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12691/11724098/gareth-bale-does-not-fit-in-real-madrid-team-says-zinedine-zidane
  16. 7. N'Golo Kante

I was talking about for both. No way they offer more than £125m for a DM. Overall, the only teams in world football who do not look in one form or chaos or another are Shitty (and they may soon get smashed with assorted bans) Victimpool and Barca (who are massively re-loading as we speak) Juve, Bayern, Real, Atleti, Manure, us, Arse, Spuds (CL win or not), Inter, AC Milan, Roma, Napoli ( if they lose KK, etc), PSG (especially if they lose Neymar or Mbappe and do not sort CF and FB's), Ajax (they are getting shredded as we speak, back down they fall) Lyon (same as Ajax potentially) Dortmund (if they lose Sancho and a couple other stars, but they are sitting pretty good if not), Leipzig (if they lose Werner) all have pretty big things to sort, and some of those are going to be (unfortunately us included more than likely) decimated
  17. Inter look like pure SHIT if not for Skriniar they would be down 4 nil
  18. 7. N'Golo Kante

I was talking about for both. No way they offer more than £125m for a DM. ahh, silly me, lololol
  19. 7. N'Golo Kante

I was talking about for both. No way they offer more than £125m for a DM.
  20. 7. N'Golo Kante

IF PSG offer 225 million quid (they would not ever offer that much) and we do NOT take it, we are insane that plus the Eden Money, plus sell Alonso (AM want him bad, so does Barca) 'thats £350m or so to play with in summer 2020, and that is just the beginning of the money raised from sales add in what we will get for Willian, Pedro, and other assorted dregs that is well over 400m CL or no CL we can massively reload in 2020 with that type of cash, will easily be half a billion to play with of course PSG are not mad as ass so back to feverish dreams of Higs, Kovavcic, Happy etc etc etc shoot me now
  21. 7. N'Golo Kante

Could be pondered if our board actually were competent in the market. Sell our two best players and hope they make rational decisions with the earned money? Hell no
  22. The English Football Thread

So we are more than likely fucked either way, at least give us the summer to build, then take the spanking. RA ought to react to this.
  23. Gareth Bale

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/eden-hazard/leistungsdaten/spieler/50202/plus/0?saison=2011 I'm just against nothing short term fix. Whatever happens in the next few weeks, we need to change our ways in that regard.
  24. 7. N'Golo Kante

Get £225m~ and spend half of it in 12 months? That doesn't sound like good business. I might have been a tad on board had we had a board that could somehow wrap up deals for the long term (like Keita).
  25. Gareth Bale

Even whilst injured this season apparently he has 21 goals and 7 assists. Hazard can't even score 20 in a full season when his fit haha. Not saying bale is better by the way
  26. Gareth Bale

Paying his crazy wages in the hope he can actually stay fit isn't exactly wise.
  27. rocket shot a few minutes back from Zielinski 1 nil Napoli he is miles beyond Kovacic
  28. The Pub - Discuss Anything

Lost yer arse on that one, sorry m8
  29. Load more activity