Everton 1-0 Chelsea

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was bad, there is no other way to sum it up, its bad.

Guys does anybody have a decent stream, if you do please, please, please post the link here cos mine is patchy at best.

Here is a link to a list of links for every game being played including this game: http://www.footballstreaming.info/streams/todays-links/

You cant even shoot based on these kind of performance. lol

It's understandable, to a point, that they'd be less-than today. Problem is, we've seen so many games that look like this throughout the season, when something was actually at stake. I'd say this game is just masturbation, but it doesn't even feel that good... :wank2:

People seriously want Carlo to stay next season? He seems to have no idea how to manage the team.

The same thing I have been saying all season but if you dare oppose LORD carlotti on this forum, his fan boys would label you a "glory hunter" or "plastic fan"

People seriously want Carlo to stay next season? He seems to have no idea how to manage the team.

how can you make that judgement on an end of the season game. even under Jose we LOST games once the title was won...

how can you make that judgement on an end of the season game. even under Jose we LOST games once the title was won...

If this was the first time we played like this then I'd understand, but it ain't.

i see where you're getting at, but I'm sick of seeing us chopping and changing managers almost every season. It's like Roman has little patience with managers when they don't win anything