Stamford Bridge Thread

This is silly imo.

The longer cpo delay the less chance we have of moving in the 3mile radius. It's the fans that make the club, not the stadium.

Some sources are saying that 61% voted AGAINST the proposal - I.E. Sky and Telegraph twitters but it's actually 61% that voted FOR the proposal, isn't it?

Yeah, you're right.

BluesChronicle Dan Levene

Clarification on the actual CPO voting figures: for the resolution 3569 (61.6%); against the resolution 2227 (38.4%)

If so then that's probably a little closer than I thought it was going to be. If only the club would be a little more transparent - they would have no problems in getting 75%

Edit: yup the tweets by Sky & Telegraph have disappeared. They realized their mistake.

LOL! i know this!!!

i talked about the move. can he still happen?

The move can still happen but it is going to require more detailed information from the club to the CPO for them to sell the shares.....In short the CPO hold the cards now, lets see what the club offer them....

The fact is we need to move if we are going to compete longterm with the Manchester clubs....

If so then that's probably a little closer than I thought it was going to be. If only the club would be a little more transparent - they would have no problems in getting 75%

Edit: yup the tweets by Sky & Telegraph have disappeared. They realized their mistake.

Hopefully the club will go back with another proposal and get the extra 14% required.....

So what are the implications of the decision?

It means that the club have been defeated this time around...they wil have to go back to the drawing board and make their plans more transparent to the CPO. I'm sure this will go through at some stage....

I'm sure they will - especially after witnessing this close a vote. Honestly, the way it was looking, I was expecting a 60-70% NO vote.

Yeah, the CPO have made thier point.....lets not be stupid now and kill it the move completely, as we all know it is required....