• Replies 65.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Newcastle still have to play us at the Bridge, Man City at St. James' and Everton at Goodison. They will break, trust me. We have to win all of our remaining games or at least win 3 and draw 1, Tottenham have hit the buffers so we now have a fantastic chance. I feel as tho it's in our hands because if we can win all 4, we will probably get 4th. Tottenham don't have the hardest games on paper tho so it's still gonna be tricky.

We've been saying that since september, I don't believe it anymore.

Cannot believe that the Villa fans booed Martin O'Neill in his return to Villa Park yesterday. Can understand they may be feeling bitter for the way he left just before the season started a couple of years ago but surely, they must have appreciated what he has done for the club and especially after he guided them to 3 consecutive 6th place finish!

Newcastle still have to play us at the Bridge, Man City at St. James' and Everton at Goodison. They will break, trust me. We have to win all of our remaining games or at least win 3 and draw 1, Tottenham have hit the buffers so we now have a fantastic chance. I feel as tho it's in our hands because if we can win all 4, we will probably get 4th. Tottenham don't have the hardest games on paper tho so it's still gonna be tricky.

Spuds are imploding and they'll probably finish 6th or even 7th.

Tottenham have Blackburn at home, Bolton away, Villa away and Fulham at home. I can see them winning all of them even if they are having a nightmare spell atm.

Newcastle have Wigan away, Chelsea away, Man City at home and Everton away, i don't even think they'll win another game lol they will struggle now big time. 3 away games and the home game is obviously tough.

We have QPR at home, Newcastle at home, Liverpool away and then Blackburn at home. 3 home games but a tricky away game. Newcastle and Liverpool obviously wont be easy and we still have Barca and an FA Cup Final too, it's gonna be tricky.

Arsenal are basically already there.

I think we can do it but i would say Tottenham are slight favourites due to their fixtures to be fair. Our season was ruined from October to January, that's where the damage was done. Hope we can get out of it somehow.

Man Utd 0-1 Everton, Jelavic, and thoroughly deserved, they've dominated the first half hour.

I don't think he meant to score tho, he was trying to head it across goal but caught the top of his head and looped in.

Meh... 1-1 Rooney