Only way to win before Goodison

Simples

we do a Lazio away at Old Trafford

news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foo...

Junior Hoillet does a David Bentley against Utd at Ewood Park

then we do a Wigan at home on newcastle

Those results happen we will go to Goodison Park 3 points clear with 17 goal difference better smiliecap1.gif

no? oh well were just have to have a heart attack at Goodison then laugh.gif

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we win at Old Trafford, we'll be on such a good run and so confident we could be playing Barcelona at the Camp Nou with six men and we'd still fucking win.

Win on Sunday and nothing and no-one will stop us winning the title.

:Goober:

Just win at old trafford, GD don't matter in this game. 2-0 would be nice because it would make us 4 better off but you can only look to win the game. Newcastle home is the chance to try n bag a few but we just have to win all 3 and see. Blackburn might go n hold Utd or beat them, that aint an easy place to go.

Strangely i aint feeling as much as 1/10th of the fear and pressure i felt last year at this time.

Nobody other than us Blues believe we can do it even now, Utd have the more favorable run in on paper, we have nothing to lose and everything to gain, Man.Utd are the other way round, they must be bricking it.

Strangely i aint feeling as much as 1/10th of the fear and pressure i felt last year at this time.

Nobody other than us Blues believe we can do it even now, Utd have the more favorable run in on paper, we have nothing to lose and everything to gain, Man.Utd are the other way round, they must be bricking it.

Just wait til Sunday morning. You'll be bricking it like the rest of us.

Some weeks ago we were scared of finishing 5th and therefore not qualifying to the UCL. Suddenly, the title is in our hands. Hats off Chelsea boys and Carlo. Three games from the possibly biggest comeback.

Fucking love you, no matter what. blue%20scalf.gif

God I remember going into the Bolton game on same points as Man U,they have a massive goal difference mind you but even then still kinda hopful.And for some reason they didnt have the results coming through on the screen so course had mix reports some saying that whoever they were playing against had scored..had a pen and so on all of which never happened lol. But we win Sunday...be in the first time in god knows how many months ours to loose

Daft question probably but if we happened in a bizzaro world to end up on exact number of goal difference and number of points would it then go to for/against or head to head? Or just given to Man U for being Man U?

Daft question probably but if we happened in a bizzaro world to end up on exact number of goal difference and number of points would it then go to for/against or head to head? Or just given to Man U for being Man U?

I think that then the decider is who scored more goals.

Damn, now I look back at our stupid draws and loses in this season and I can't believe how we could've easily won the title already :(

Imagine our worst run ending with a PL title? :Goober:

Thumbs up for Carlo and the boys. In king Carlo we believe!:cfc:

Before Liverpool away last season I was a nervous wreck, even though it was a 1:30 kick off, I was bricking it.

I didnt have time to be, was asleep till 5 minutes before kick off emo5.gif

Was more nervous the week before Wigan because i knew if we blew that we would have a lot to answer for, i was shitting it all week whistling.gif