Only way to win before Goodison

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was surprisingly relaxed during the Liverpool game, under the circumstances at both angles i just didn't see us screwing up and when we went 1-0 up i knew we would win the game, although i was shitting it when N Gog came on laugh.gif (joke of course)

Never seen Anfield so dead, usually there chanting at us and booing our players relentlessly, they really wanted us to beat them haha, even the scouser on fanzone wore a Chelsea shirt in the 1st half laugh.gif

It was the Wigan game i was worried about, i kept getting Heskey flashbacks all week and had nightmares about Rodallega doing the same, didnt think of anything else all week and even during the game didnt relax properly till we went 4-0 up.

This has definitely been the most nervous week of my life and will continue to be. My remedy?

BEER1.jpg

Hahaha LOL!

Unless United win (I don't want to think about that), the title wil be decided on the last matchday I think...

I'm happy to have a ticket for Everton game!

It was the Wigan game i was worried about, i kept getting Heskey flashbacks all week and had nightmares about Rodallega doing the same, didnt think of anything else all week and even during the game didnt relax properly till we went 4-0 up.

Hahaha same!! So daft but you still think eeeek anything can happen.Crowd were lallaa was kinda lalal with but at the same time very ahhh dont fuck up

Be mega mega nervous if we do win this game,cause then it'll be ours to loose again and if we lost it after beating them and all...depressing!! Could handle loosing it to Man U and coming 2nd as its in their hands but soon as its back in ours...ahhhh

Nerves? What Nerves?

If anyone would be feeling the pressure its Manchester United. They have everything to lose. We have nothing to lose specially after being 18 points off at one time when Man U were leading 1-0 at Bridge.

One look at red Cafe..and you'll know they are absolutely shitting bricks. They wonder if they blew it allowing us to come back into the race from 15 points off. The arsenal victory has lifted the spirits of majority of us, and I am guessing its the same with players. This is the biggest Boost we needed. We are going all guns blazing. We know a draw is not suffice so we are in a much better situation mentally than them. While they would be nervy.

One look at the recent history and you'll know that we have the track record of doing better in this situation.

07-08, we needed 3 points to go level. we beat Man U and go level.

09-10 we needed 3 points to overtake Man U, we beat them and we lead the table by a point.

Last 10 games:

Man U 5 wins 1 draw and 4 losses.

Chels 8 wins, 2 draws.

Whose bricking it now?

Nerves? What Nerves?

If anyone would be feeling the pressure its Manchester United. They have everything to lose. We have nothing to lose specially after being 18 points off at one time when Man U were leading 1-0 at Bridge.

One look at red Cafe..and you'll know they are absolutely shitting bricks. They wonder if they blew it allowing us to come back into the race from 15 points off. The arsenal victory has lifted the spirits of majority of us, and I am guessing its the same with players. This is the biggest Boost we needed. We are going all guns blazing. We know a draw is not suffice so we are in a much better situation mentally than them. While they would be nervy.

One look at the recent history and you'll know that we have the track record of doing better in this situation.

07-08, we needed 3 points to go level. we beat Man U and go level.

09-10 we needed 3 points to overtake Man U, we beat them and we lead the table by a point.

Last 10 games:

Man U 5 wins 1 draw and 4 losses.

Chels 8 wins, 2 draws.

Whose bricking it now?

emo3.gif

Funny you say look at red cafe, i just have and there was 4 comments in the thread i looked at alone saying bluntly that there shitting it laugh.gif

Others are saying nervously that they will get the job done.