The Premier League Run in

Krypt

Looking at the table doesn’t seem so bad as a few months ago :) here are the remaining games for us arse and utd.

Chelsea

H WEST HAM

H TOTTENHAM

A MANCHESTER UNITED

H NEWCASTLE

A EVERTON

Manu Utd

H EVERTON

A ARSENAL

H CHELSEA

A BLACKBURN

H BLACKPOOOL

Arse

A BOLTON

H MANCHESTER UNITED

A STOKE

H ASTON VILLA

A FULHAM

Looking at the fixtures we would have to beat both the spammers and spuds and hope united drew with Everton at home ( which is unlikely) and for arsenal to beat them which would leave united on 71 points and us on 70 going into the game at old Trafford then we would need to beat united at home for the second season running for a serious chance of clinching the title. Also if arse beat united and Bolton they will be on the same points as us so the major game will be at the emirates between these two, i think if we just keep winning we have got a shot , but im going to be realistic and say we will finish 2nd as I feel we still need to take one game at a time after the season we have had. Though arsenal do worry me because if they beat united i feel they could go on and win it with us having to play united a draw between us would play right into their hands.

Thoughs ?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe arsenal can beat man utd at home...

I think they could drawn not win. which would put us in a good postion if we win both our games and everton do us a favour on saturday.

First things first, 6 points at home should be our priority. By then if United have a slip up against Everton we're down to 4 (Arsenal won't get anything against United - I'm sure) going into OT. Win there and it's 1 point so in theory it's all open, but what I'm worried about is that after OT, we have the difficult games while they've got much easier ones. I have my doubts about taking the points against Newcastle and I genuinely wouldn't be able to tell you when was the last time we beat Everton. But if it's down to 1 after OT then it's anybody's game because United will be feeling the heat of the chase, plus they have UCL to contend with. I'm counting Arsenal out of it - they've bottled it yet again.

Man u fixtures.

26 April Schalke away

1 May Arse away

4 May Schalke home

8 May CFC home

That's quite interesting.

Yeah i forgot about their midweek CL Ties but they could already have the tie won at Shalke in the first leg so it all depends on how they do there.

Man u fixtures.

26 April Schalke away

1 May Arse away

4 May Schalke home

8 May CFC home

That's quite interesting.

Idd, doesn't leave much room for rotation, as every game is important so they have to prioritize and make cut backs somewhere. Loving the fact that after the 3 gruesome games with short brakes inbetween, we are having a crack at them :)

If United doesnt win the title from this position, i m sure each and every players plus the Coach would die in shame. Thats is how they are close to the title as per me.

All i can hope at this time is that we keep winning our matches (everytime we have have shown some hope we flatter) and consolidate 2nd position. Specially after what happened it would be a decent finish to the season.

For Arsenal, I dont see Arsenal winning the title because "In Wenger, we trust".

For Arsenal, I dont see Arsenal winning the title because "In Wenger, we trust".

Some of the gooner fans now have a banner saying ''In Wenger We Rust'' :yes: :yes: :yes: Fact.

To their credit their fans sang a corker last night apparently

''We're going to rock right down to the Inland Revenue, with Harry Rednapp'' :dance:

Idd, doesn't leave much room for rotation, as every game is important so they have to prioritize and make cut backs somewhere. Loving the fact that after the 3 gruesome games with short brakes inbetween, we are having a crack at them :)

indeed...4 days after Schalke knock them out of Europe and after Fergie has his heart attack...Ferdinand totally loses it on the pitch,Rooney takes out his frustration on a senile hooker etc..the away team with the best record at Old Trafford in football history come to town.

as Fergie famously said himself..."it`s squeaky bum time" for THEM! we got nothing to lose...we have already been branded losers by media and fans alike all over the world.

Guest Homer2Chelsea

Exciting times for us, but what i'm worried about is Everton. They've been bastards in recent times against us! This is what im expecting..

Chelsea

H WEST HAM - 3 points

H TOTTENHAM - 3 points

A MANCHESTER UNITED -1 point

H NEWCASTLE- 3 points

A EVERTON- 1 point

Manu Utd

H EVERTON - 3 points

A ARSENAL - 0 points

H CHELSEA - 1 point

A BLACKBURN - 1 point

H BLACKPOOOL - 3 points

Arse

A BOLTON - 1 point

H MANCHESTER UNITED - 3 points

A STOKE - 1 point

H ASTON VILLA - 3 points

A FULHAM - 1 point

Manure- 78 points

Chelsea - 75 points

Arsenal - 73 points

Bugger!

I think that we'll finish second in the end, we're asking for too much when we speak of winning the league. We did not play like champions this season, hence I don't think we deserve it to be fair.

So do you think Man U deserve to win with their useless football they have been playing? all those draws away from home? Actually, I dont think any team deserve to win the premier League this year. Its been a terrible one. But if we get this one, I would welcome it with open arms, especially after our 'bad moment'.