The Doubters

Shane

What's your point? Mourinho will out-think 499 of 500 managers.

Personally, I feel fucking disgusted by some of the spoilt wankers who call themselves 'Chelsea supporters.' We've had a bad season, man the fuck up and look forward for the start of the next campaign. The people who are even starting to criticise our achievements last year are absolutely laughable - is the Double not good enough for you, should we have won the Quintuple? Spoilt.

Very spoilt ...I seem to remember when we were winning every game under Jose "fans" complaining that we werent attacking enough sitting back defending leads ,,,

Children in a sweet shop .......

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who support Carlo have so few valid points to support him, that they are always saying the same fucking bullshit about the ones who want him out not being a real Chelsea's fan.

okay say we sack carlo....who do we get then?

Mourinho of course :rolleyes: Don't forget we have a lot of people who live in fantasy land and play FIFA and Football Manager on here. People need to stop living in a dream world and realise its the fact our squad is not good enough that we're in the predicament we're in.

We need stability and sacking Carlo would do the opposite. I have huuuge faith in Carlo and If we still want to bring in the best Brazilian talent in the world then we have to stick with Carlo! Get rid of Malouda, anelka ect ect!

People who support Carlo have so few valid points to support him, that they are always saying the same fucking bullshit about the ones who want him out not being a real Chelsea's fan.

Similar could be said about you.

Let's say we do bring in Mourinho or Hiddink back, and we go another year without a trophy. Then what? Sack them again and look for someone new?

Exactly! And like said on the other topic.We keep sacking it aint gana attract people to come and want to take over.They'd look at in a sort of 'I go on a bad run and Im out' sorta deal

Everyone has a bad season now and then.Man U have a few of them recently and only the more twattish of their fans have been calling for Ferguson to go despite everything he's done for them in the past! Its crazy! Our whole money situation isnt going to be helped if we just go around sacking managers.

And admit while Im in a ahhh we're going crap stage,my mums kinda 'meh been here before etc..'

Win or not win I want flair in football. The reason for our downfall is our player. It takes pain to say this because my most favorite player is not doing any better. Whether Ancelotti should stay ? By seeing this season I dont know the answer but he definitely deserve a benefit of doubt. Be patient for another season then jump into conclusion. Two season without trophies is not end of the world. Barca did not win league or europe for 5 consecutive years early this century.

This thread sums up perfectly why I sometimes feel so sick and tired of argueing on this forum which once was a great place to discuss the issues of our beloved club.

Now it seems to be overcrowded with people who don´t exactly see the complexety of the beautiful game and the dificulties that is behind all the SkySports-modelled Premier League world with all these great goal compilations, their only-surface-scratching match analyses and so on. Get yourself some football knowledge and you realise that most of the reportet stuff is just there to make money with easy minded footie talk. Go out and play football yourself and you know what it´s like to have a drop in confidence and when your team doesn´t perform and you don´t know why.

There acutall human beings involved in the game, i´ve heard.

I am sick of this discussions about Carlo getting the sack, potential transfers who make no sense if you look at the way our club has been doing transfer buisness lately, of all this talking about "selling lists" as if this was Fifa11 Manager or whatnot. Sometimes I get the impression that I hear opposition supporters stateting their oppinion and ripping Chelsea, it´s players and coaching staff into pieces without any sense of what is real and what not in the game.

I miss members like Kez etc. who have always been a profound and reasonable voice in here.

Sorry mates,

rant over.

People/posters should not be criticized for having an opinion whether right or wrong, there is no problem having a sensible debate about this topic but just because some want Ancelotti out, they should not be sent to Coventry for it & vise versa. I'm against Carlo staying but I won't start throwing accusations/stones at the pro Carlo posters - that doesn't make them any less of a supporter than me & are very much entitled to their opinion, thats what forums are about ffs.

This thread is an extension of the Ancelotti out in the summer one, I've gave my reasons on there why I would favour a change but added that if Carlo remains, I would love him to prove me wrong as I have nothing but respect for the guy in terms of personality, however I just don't see us winning the CL under his management & the reasons why we have gone backwards this season is due to the fact he has let things happen that a Jose or a Ferguson would not allow, managers need their own idendity, should never be undermined by superiors who have very little or no knowledge of footballing decisions. If Ancelotti stays he has to put his foot down & get to grips with the hierarchy for us to move forward in the future & the same can be said about any new appointment.

Ignorance is bliss.

Forgive me for my misunderstanding, but this thread is Pro-Carlo fans attacking Non-Carlo fans. Ridiculous.

3 years.

3 years it took Sir Alex Ferguson to win a trophy at Man United, being the FA Cup.Only in the third did people start calling for him to be sacked.

Shane, you've made a very good point here, however I agree with BLionheart..

please if you think carlo should stay because he is a good coach tactically and you like his man-management skills then i will be very interested in discussing this , but if your only reason is stability then pardon me but that's fuckin bullshit ......

Stability is needed but i would rather be stable as a top club rather than being stable as an average club , give a look at arsenal they do have stability don't they !! but stability is not everything, is it?

Because everyone wants "stability", but only if the right coach is there. We're not annoyed about lack of trophies and all, we're annoyed because there seems be a flaw in the coach which we feel is not positive for the team. It's not because he's failed to deliver, it's his actual management skills. BLionheart has demonstrated these points well..

This is a very key point linking back to BLH's post. If you do support Carlo, please use valid points, don't attack fans who don't think he's the right man, it's quite immature & petty. (this is aimed generally)

So please, please, pretty please, let's not make this about "I'm a better fan than you" let's have a debate about Carlo Ancelotti's actual management :)

Guest justin_3d

Good post.

And this is my last post here. There are too many plastic fans here that is sickening.

I'll be on rojadirecta where the real fans with a good sense of perspective are.

Peace!

Ignorance is bliss.

Forgive me for my misunderstanding, but this thread is Pro-Carlo fans attacking Non-Carlo fans. Ridiculous.

Shane, you've made a very good point here, however I agree with BLionheart..

Because everyone wants "stability", but only if the right coach is there. We're not annoyed about lack of trophies and all, we're annoyed because there seems be a flaw in the coach which we feel is not positive for the team. It's not because he's failed to deliver, it's his actual management skills. BLionheart has demonstrated these points well..

This is a very key point linking back to BLH's post. If you do support Carlo, please use valid points, don't attack fans who don't think he's the right man, it's quite immature & petty. (this is aimed generally)

So please, please, pretty please, let's not make this about "I'm a better fan than you" let's have a debate about Carlo Ancelotti's actual management :)

Come on LDN don't play that game, you are better than that. Henrique and co. can use some invalid points too. Who brought the argument of double first? Who puts words in our mouths?

Carlo made some mistakes, I can admit that. But nowadays everything is his fault. Your gang makes up some point too. Should I list those?

Come on LDN don't play that game, you are better than that. Henrique and co. can use some invalid points too. Who brought the argument of double first? Who puts words in our mouths?

Carlo made some mistakes, I can admit that. But nowadays everything is his fault. Your gang makes up some point too. Should I list those?

I won't lie eldo, you're right. Us, who think Carlo is not good enough, do get personal too.

Hence my over all message at the end of that post. Let's forget all this "spoilt fan" nonsense, this thread is tarnished with little digs like that.

..............Anyyyway

I think Carlo got his tactics right today. We worked the left flank really well (thanks to cole) and our defence seemed solid (with the exception of the goal).

Overall I think we should wait until the end of the season before judging him.

If he could get nando to socre goals like he did a few years back, we'd be unstoppable!